Me and my Uncut Dick.

Pointeman1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello Everybody!

I'm a mature Single Black Man; Native Washingtonian being born and raised here. I'm a U.of MD graduate (Class of 1973)I'm very much a Capricorn for all of you interested.

I have an uncut cock that varies considerably in size; depending upon how much I'm turned on. Flaccid it's about 4.5" but even flaccid it tends to vary in size.

You don't have to be formal with me. If you see that we have common fetish interests, just send me a friends request. I'm always looking for others who share my fetish interests.

I have many interests both sexual and non-sexual:

SEXUAL INTERESTS: Pointe Footwear (Not much into ballet or the like nor the costumes; just footwear and it's erotic potential and ballet-heels and toeshoes, I espcially think ToeTap is exciting and sexy.); Interracial Sex; Oral Sex; Pin-ups; Burlesque & Exotic Dance; Pole Dance; Contortion/Flexi; Voyeurism/Exhibitionism; Quality XXX-Erotica; Polyamory/Swinging; 3-somes & moresomes; Self & Mutual-Masturbation.

NON-SEXUAL INTERESTS: Aviation (Will always be my first love especially high-peformance military aircraft; Chess; Photography; Museums; Motion Picture Scores; Sci-Fi & Futurology (All Star Trek Fans Welcomed); Heraldry; Calligraphy; Airshows; Secluded Parks; The Internet. To name a the major ones.

So do connect with me and let's share the fun. Life's too short not to. I've got several good FetLife Friend I've made and would like more. You don't have to know me personally or anything; if you like something you see in my profile, add me me to your friends' list!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, man! Welcome to the site! I hope you have fun here! There are plenty of people with similar interests so I'm 100% certain you'll find what you are looking for. You're only 10% gay but that's enough for me, LOL! Hell, I make passes at guys who are only 1% gay!

I share quite a few of your interests - I won't list them all but I would like to combine three: watching you have interracial sex in a secluded park...:biggrin1:

I should point out, I live in Australia so I'm all talk.....