Me flaccid. Who the fuck is Holmes?

fourfingers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bluebliss, you say you had that pic on another site..which one?
Also, post some more pics or, just another, with a piece of paper
saying, 'LPSG.'
If it's yours I'm sure you can do that? :biggrin1:

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks! It's always nice to hear that i'm big, although it is obvious. I appreciate your compliments :).

If anyone does come across the same picture elsewhere could you please let me know!?

Thanks alot, Sam X

If you would like a photo taken that is sharp and not all blurred as yours - I am happy to oblige - just get in contact.

InterestingAussie

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tall and englishman are 100% correct, clearly photoshopped pics. You can see from the last one he posted how obvious it is. Just look at the colour and shading of the cock, and its been cut out ! how blind are you people ! lol

Fake as ..

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tall and englishman are 100% correct, clearly photoshopped pics. You can see from the last one he posted how obvious it is. Just look at the colour and shading of the cock, and its been cut out ! how blind are you people ! lol

Fake as ..

I read this thread thinking the same thing, and yet people still continue, and most likely will continue to post complimentary replies. It happens so often here. Always makes me wonder if people actually read threads, whether they would rather believe the fantasy rather then then truth staring them in the face, whether they really are just clueless or any combination of things.

3floors

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your cock is nicer proportioned than John Holmes' really long schlong. he was 14+ inches and when he did get it hard it was amazing. This was back in the 70's.

Hey Guys and Girls! This is me, Flaccid. I want to know what you think of my penis, and I'd also like you to guess at the size of it in this picture.

:)

Thanks!

Blue x