Me flaccid. Who the fuck is Holmes?

Bluebiss01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha. Yes I am back! ermm all I have to say is that-that is my own, it has not been photoshopped to make it look any different to what it is, and the only thing that has been changed is the background to conceal my identity. Believe what you want, it really doesn't make any difference to me. I posted it for your pleasure and if you decide that it doesn't give you any then no worries. Perhaps I'll update you with another picture in the near future to clear up these matters. I guess some people are just a tad pathetic... roger out.

_NOYB_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What do I think? I think "Photoshop"... in my professional opinion.

Bluebiss01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Irishguy also has the exact same flaccid penis picture in his profile....seems to be a rather popular photo

I'd like to get Irishguy banned from this site for clearly using my photograph. He's a phony guys. Got a new pic to prove it. Compare the new one I uploaded today (see attachement 4.jpg) to the one he shares with me (attachement 5.jpg). I think you'll find it's the same person.

Oh and to all you who said I was a phony, up yours.

Thanks to the rest of you guys. Blue.

Attachments

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Blue: I think it's you. Even if it weren't, I wouldn't care. I like looking no matter who is attached to it. But I still think it's you. I'd love to have one like it. Use it wisely.

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I get more and more confused everytime i see such long flacid cocks. I mean, how do you live with a thing like that between your legs?! Man, that must be uncomfortable...