Me, My Buddies and Sandy (mmmmmmf - str8 story)

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hello to everybody. I'm sorta new here, but one on my things I do like to do from time to time is write fuck stories. LoL It's been a while since I've written anything, but what I thought I might do is post a little bit and then maybe begin some new ones.

This is a military story. Please excuse the language in this story, sometimes I really get into the character and carried away and it just goes on a roll. so... if language offends, don't read it.

also.... I have a bad habit of being a tease, hahahaha so.., what I've done is cut a paragraph out of it to post as a 'sample'. If it catches your interest and you want to read the whole story, let me hear from and tell me you wanna read more. :biggrin1: here you go:

==========================

with my free hand I pulled her hips into my crotch. she moaned when she felt my cock grind against her inner thigh. the next thing i know she has my BDU's completely unfastened and my cock is out and she's stroking it. She stops kissing me and i see her giggling as she 'man-handles' me. AHHHHHHHH fuckkkkkk.... my eyes roll back in my head feeling those hands on me, and then those painted red fingernails tightly wraped around my dick!! shhitttttttt. stroking me up and down and UP and DOWNNN. fucking hot watching her do me and then she turns and watches all the expressions cum across my face. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. and then she kissed me again.

==========================

wanna read the rest of the story?

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ME, MY BUDDIES & SANDY

sandy was the hottest fucking bitch in her unit. all the other girls in the orderly room hated her guts. she was constantly getting phone calls during duty hrs. from the all the guys across base. it was like... fuck.. every marine on the base knew her. and DID THEY EVER 'KNOW' Sandy!!

She had just the perfect shape, she was about 5'3' and had the tiniest waist, a guy could easily wrap his hand around that waist of hers and then slip his hands up under her blouse getting hands on those beautiful TAH-TAH's of her hers. MM MM tasty delicious. When in uniform she always wore a skirt that wraped around her hips, never had a uniform fit a girl so perfectly as it did her, and those high heels and hose with the strip going up the back of her legs. Fuck, just the way she walked down the hall, it was all a guy could do from to hide his hard on seeing her. And even if you didn't see her first, you'd hear that sound of her shoes and instantly just knew it was her, or you could even smell her hot scent. And the way she smiled at you and spoke, it was like she knew you intimately and would sometimes giggle as she walked by. She had the most bubbly personality that blond could have, it was just perfect, and if you walked up behind her, fuck... would be all you could do to keep from grabbing that perrrfectly curved ass. Whoa! and she really did cause car accidents with drivers on base when she was on foot. None of the other girls could compete with her.

Me and some buddies of mine were out friday night at the club. Well as usual things were ok, it was early yet, happy hour had just started and everyone was still in uniform from the day. it was mostly all guys there, very few women at all, well maybe one or two, that is... well, if you wanna 'call them women'. hahahaha

Then 'she' walks in. Whoa! lookin good and that blonde hair still up high on her head from the day. It was like every cock in the place came to attention when 'she' fuckin walked in the room.

well as usual every fucker in the room was trying to talk to her or buy her a drink or go get her something. a guy could make no head room for all the other dudes trying to make some time with her.

I, on the other hand, had been checkin her out from a distance, and waiting for the perfect moment to make my move on the bitch. I was gonna dog that shit so good. could imagine what it might feel like to be inside that sweet puss and how greasy and hot it would be, rubbin that clit, and to hear the bitch moaning her head off while i'm banging her. she was gunna beg me to fuck her with my 8" cock. i was gunna shove it to her and make her scream.

All the sudden i came back to reality, didn't realize i was rubbin my cock in public, and who in the hell do you think was watchin me do it? None other than the dream bitch. Out of all those guys in the room i saw her eye focused on my pkg. and then she smiles at me. SHHHHHHHIITT.

well the evening went on some and the music was pumping and loud, smoke filled the room and beer and booze everywhere. I'm an ok dancer, but the thing is i'm such a fucking huge hunky marine people stare at me when i get out on the floor. I'm 23 years old, 6'4" and 218lbs of pure USDA choice beef, like all the guys my hair is high and tight. I've been an athlete all my life and it's pretty obvious from how chisled and fine i look. I'm size 31 waist with like size 48 chest and 23 inch biceps, and did i mention my cock is way over 8 inches and uncut?

All my buddies and i were huddled around in one table doing shots, playin quarters and checkin out the scenery. Then without warning, (i'm pretty blasted by this time) my drink gets brushed away the table moved and find a bitch sitting on my fucking lap. I look down at the legs first and rub them up and down, and start eyeing my way up her chest and then finally in her face. The buddies next to me going wild, hooting and hollering. It was crazy, i couldn't take my eyes off her. i reached under her skirt. fuckkkk, felt so smooth and good, she spread her legs some as i moved my hands up north. the guys were watchin. she took the cigarette that was hanging from the edge of my lip and flicked it somewhere. She took a hold of my face and gave me the hottest french kiss i ever had in my life. Her lips were soo sweet and moist, and damn, just tasted so good. She had me in her control.

I was instantly hard. and as i got closer up her leg...., well... fuck... the bitch WAS NOT WEARING PANTIES!!! shit!! fuckin hot. my finger found the spot and starting rubin. I knew she liked it cause everytime my finger went in her cunt--her tongue went in my mouth. DAYEEM!!!

with my free hand i pulled her hips into my crotch. she moaned when she felt my cock grind against her inner thigh. the next thing i know she has my BDU's completely unfastened and my cock is out and she's stroking it. She stops kissing me and i see her giggling as she 'man-handles' me. AHHHHHHHH fuckkkkkk.... my eyes roll back in my head feeling those hands on me, and then those painted red fingernails tightly wraped around my dick!! shhitttttttt. stroking me up and down and UP and DOWNNN. fucking hot watching her do me and then she turns and watches all the expressions cum across my face. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. and then she kissed me again.

the guys around me were totally turned on too, but they got smart, we were in a public place. must have been 6 or 8 of us guys, they all huddle around me and block out the action, but then this time of night, everyone was blasted out of their mind, they might not've noticed and it was dark.

then all the sudden she slips off my lap and gets down on her fuckin knees.... under the goddam table and starts sucking my cock!!!!!!! shhhit!! bigg ass smile cums across my face. She was fucking excellent at how she sucked on me. I watched her how she moved up and down, and then she licked the whole shaft, and turned her head sideways as she went up and down. then she kissed my nuts and stroked me and went back up and and started working on my cockhead. FUCKK, it was the best head i ever got, and watching her doing it made it all the hotter, just seeing that blond head between my legs and that tongue, and those sweet lips. FUck!!

At the same time, Brad, on my right, and Shane on my left both whip out their dicks and start strokin watchin the hot action. shhhhhhhiiitt, my head rolls back, the bitch is goin to town on my cock, whooowee!! hahaha i'm running my hands through her blondie little hair, then all the sudden she stops, she sorta knew i was close, much more i coulda shot bullets outta my cock for how she was workin me. Then she got up and kissed me. as she pulls away she sees brad & shane pumpin away on their cocks. Well being the good sport that she was she starts with brad and fully standing bends over. I maneuver her around so i can get my face in her from the backside. i open her legs and start tonging her and fingering the shit. mmm mmm man it tasted so sweet, my fingers were on fire inside that cunt. And... fuck, the smell of her puss was so awsum, i love that smell. I spread her legs some and got my face in there as much as i could and moved my tongue around. Her legs and ass started movin around.

Then i feel this set of hands poundin me on the shoulder. and the sergeant lookin down at me. bout jumped outta my skin, wasn't expecting him. He was smilin at me, but just motioned me to the private banquet room off to the right. I got the idea.

I told the guys to get their dicks back in their pants that we were movin this party elsewhere!! big smiles & hollers & cheers. Yeah we were assholes, but we were marines, expect no less. I told the guys to bring our drinks & pitchers of beer with us, coz it could be a pretty heated party. hehehehe

Reactions: stephen1169

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sandy laughed too. I picked her little frame up and threw her over my shoulders in a fireman's carry. she screamed & then laughed. i carried her off and the guys all followed. we got in the room and shut the door.

i lowered sandy off my shoulders. fuck, did she have the nicest pr. of tits. i just took and ripped the blouse right off her. She let out a little peep, covered her mouth and then started laughing. I sorta wondered if she was really drunk or just pretending. one of the guys unfastened her bra & out popped those magnificent double D's, nipples and all. whoa! beautiful pr.

the guys started hollerin and shouting and whistling. one of the guys got his head between her legs and got her seated up on his shoulders. We could still hear the music from the other room and she gave him a giddy-up and he started movin with the music. she had a beer in hand, but all the guys got a good hand full of those tits. She was lovin it.

By this time i was just about out of my uniform and shorts. Some of my buddies got the idea and were getting uniforms & shorts off too. Fuck never seen so many hard cocks all shapes & sizes waitin for a fuck or some head.

I lifted sandy down. she got quiet and handed her beer to one of the others. We started making out and the guys all circled around us. couple of the guys brought a table over and placed it right behind her ass. I saw what they were doing, she didn't have a clue.

I pushed her backwards and layed her shoulders down on the table. My cock had been aching for this main event all night. I never wanted a piece of ass as bad as i wanted this shit!!! i didn't waste any time, she held her knees up to her chest as i went inside....... fuckkkkkking awesum how it felt. OOOOOOOOOhh man, so goood, & she was so turned on & wet. I pushed it all the way in, ahhhhhh felt soo good as it went in. FUUUckkk! so friggin tight and wet. I heard her gasp and moan. she said it hurt, i was so big. I love it when women tell me that!! :) then i started to ride. I took ahold of her hips and pulled it in to me. She started rubbing her clit playing with herself as i rode her. At the same time her head was off the other side of the table. How convenient... ha! right at Shane's crotch. I heard him tell her to suck it.

She was still moaning and he moved in, held her head in place and shoved his cock in her mouth. FUCK, the dude was huge, but shit.. she was actually doin really good on his meat as I fucked her brains out. hahaha dayemmm!! every muscle in my body was archin and contracting. I was humpin and humpin and fuckin the hell outta this bitch!! the blonde cunt hair was beautiful and watchin my cock penetrate that twat was sweet how it disappeared inside that blonde muff. mm mm mm finally i couldn't hold it no longer. I was watching shane get his cock sucked and brad and another dude was jerkin right over her face.

I let out a scream........ ooooooooooooooooooooffffffffffff fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk!!!! fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk, i dogged her muff that much harder and pumped my load . ahhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmannnnnnn, mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm.

at that time shane starts to blow and he's yelling 'bitch suck it faster' i'm cummmin, he's hollerin too and watchin him controlling her head, the other 2 guys jerkin over her face blew their loads all over her face, big creamy white puddles everywhere on each other, just everywhere. I grabbed her tits for the last pump of jizz. mmm mmm mmm was soo good.

next thing i know the other guys wanted their turns with sandy. and boy, was she ready. One layed on his back on the table while she blew the hell out of him and the other fucked her doggie style. I just stood back and took another drink and stroked some. My dick seemed to stay hard the whole time, it never went down.

This bitch was hot.. she never missed a stroke on any of the guys. My other buddy, A.J. popped her in the ass. FUck did she go wild with that!!! then I watched him pull it out and shoot his load all over her ass! Was so hot seein jizz all over that sweet ass of hers! mmm. Sandy was such a fuckin nympho. I was suckin on her tits while she was riding one of my buddies like a saddle horn. just fuckin awesum! mmm mmm beautiful. running my tongue around those nipples, bitting them, licking them, sucking them. All the whole time she is moaning and moaning & screaming, 'yes, yes, yes'

When she finished doin my one buddy, I told her i wanted my cock sucked again. She laughed and said, sure hon! She got down on her knees and started on me again. She had style and she could sure as hell suck a big cock. I know i was drunk, but i'm pretty sure she swallowed me whole? hahaha What the fuck!! hahaha I've had alotta head in my time, but never had a chick be able to go all the way down on me like she did. I arched my back and lunged backwards as she continued. I saw the guys jerkin as they watched her. And then all the sudden i felt her stuff her middle finger up my asshole. It was so fast. I like gasped, it sorta felt good and yeah, i liked it. she stuffed her finger really far up there as she continued sucking on me. Damnnnnnnn. mmmmmmm. ah fuck how she was suckin my dick, i just couldn't believe.

as i was about to cum i told her to stop. I layed her up on the table and started to titty fuck the bitch. Was sooo soo good feelin my cock between them double d's. Her tits were so soft and felt so good surrounding my cock. l loved how she helped me and held them together as i fucked her tits. fuuckkkkkkk!!! then i couldn't hold back and shhhhhhhhittt started cummmminn. I'm cummmmmin, shit, shit, fuuuuuuuckkkkkk!!! cummmmmin. blew my load all over her chest on her neck in her hair, just eeverywhere. the whole time the guys were gathered around again.

it was getting almost daylight i think, we had all went the whole night long, the music had stopped and things were pretty quiet. told the guys this was last call. And with that we all gathered around in a circle and started pumpin our cocks over sandy. she was luvin it. she'd touch each guys dick and giggled and laughed and one by one we blew all over her. I have never seen so much cum in my entire life as i watch spew on her that night, one by one. But she loved it. She moved her fingers in it, played with it around her nipples. And MAN! how she was fingering herself & rubbin her clit along with us too. she licked her lips as one guy blew and hit her in the face. FUUUUUUUckkk!!

finally, we all abt collapsed without a drop left to spare. it was so great. As long as i live, I'll never forget that night. We all got dressed and made our way quietly back to the barracks. I must have jerked off about six more times the next day just remembering different scenes of what happend and who was doing what to sandy.

I tried my best getting together again, but sandy was sorta funny. She had this line she used (the next day) that she never did the same guy twice. It was a big base, so she had a lot of men to go thru. What a hot, hot bitch she was!!! I will NEVER forget her or that night!

Reactions: stephen1169

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks... well, feel free to rate my story. feedback good/bad/neutral is good. however... i will say, i usually write m2m stories. this str8 story was my first try. it was fun and much like doing the m2m stuff only opposite sex. but alotta fun. sometimes i've written stories for friends by request according to their fantasies and that's fun too. one of the ones i could post is a story i wrote for a friend who had a fantasy about making it with his coach. and i think that is a fantasy some guys do have. that was fun to write to. maybe i'll post that one?