Me, my girlfriend... and a hot hooker!

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last night I spent an amazing hour with my gf and a prossie.

It's been a fantasy of mine for a loooong while and luckily I'm now going out with a nympho!

So... went to a "model" flat iin Soho. £140 for an hour for the both of us - first 30 was me watching them at it (never seen her with a woman before but she was going CRAZY).

Then I joined in and creamed myself silly for the next 30 mins.

Went back home with my gf - fucked for hours afterwards, poppered up and horny as hell - even got some BJ action on the train home!

Damn. I am EMPTY.

But happy.

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well this backfired. Last Tuesday my gf totally freaked out, told me I'd taken advantage of her and dumped me.

Apparently if I'd've really loved her (which I never said I did) I wouldn't've "made" her do it.

She wasn't saying that when she was realling from orgasm after orgasm.

Single again.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL leave it to women. I think it's a fair trade if she's that much of a nutter. You traded a wacked out GF for a hot threesome.

Time to call that hooker back ;)

buck_naked

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my girlfriend was drunk one night and told me that her biggest fantasy is watching me fuck another girl as hard as i can in front of her. when i mentioned that having her join in she liked the idea. but she said that she would have to pick out the perfect girl because she "doesn't want to eat some ugly girls pussy"