Me & My Girlfriend are virgins......

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Stony_Scrotalump, Jul 29, 2009.

1. D_Stony_Scrotalump

D_Stony_Scrotalump New Member

Greetings guys at LPSG. I wanted some advice. Me and my girlfriend are both virgins and we're both freaks. We just touched each other once with our clothing on and she got really wet. It would be really nice if someone could give me advice on how I should approach her the first time. I'm not ready yet to "do" it yet, but I would like to know what I should do first. (By the way I'm 6 inches erect.) Normal average size.

2. D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

You need to do what both you and she want to do. If you don't want to do "it" yet, then how about some other "fooling around"- handjobs or blowjobs for example. My advice is to start slow, explore each other more- like showing off "the goods" to each other. And then see what happens from there. My wife and I were virgins when we met, and basically started off doing exactly what you are doing. That led to the other stuff that I mentioned, slowly over time. We dated almost a year before we finally decided to do "it".

So my advice is to "explore" and see what happens. And when you are ready, just be safe...

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    take your time. Keep your communication open, honest and inviting. Try using " I feel" statements (about yourself) rather then " you..bla bla" which can put the other person on the defensive.
    Use protection.
    and again, take your time, the road is long ahead of you both and there will be plenty of opportunities to share intimacy, physical, emotional and spiritual.

Ahh, young love - how sweet it is.

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Aah, virgins... how cute :biggrin:

5. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

she's ain't your girlfriend till you've banged her, my boy. Till then, she's just a 'friend.'

6. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

Most boy's and girls first time having sex suck. So you should both sleep with alot of people before you sleep with each other. So that your first sexual experience together is amazing. Unless you want your first sexual experience with her to suck.

But it's up to you and I've been known to give bad advice.

GOOD LUCK

7. StraightDave

StraightDave New Member

Albums:
    Get married.

Any sexual questions should be talked over with your pastor. I'm sure he can direct you on what makes for a normal, Godly, morally and mentally and physically healthy sexual relationship.

Or, if you're the heathen type, just fuckin go for it. I don't see why this should be something you have to plan out extensively. At some point, one of your makeout sessions is gonna lead to something more, just have fun and go with it. Spontaneous sex is better.

8. hud01

Gold Member

wrong

9. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

no YOOOU!

10. houtx48

Gold Member

she is not a virgin ............... she is fucking with your head.

11. D_Stony_Scrotalump

Thank you guys for the advice, and I really appreciate it. And yeah we're both virgins. We don't know much about sexual stuff or nothing. SO I'll remember safe sex and umm just go for it.

12. Incocknito

Gold Member

Lick her clit. Use your tongue to flick it up and down then when it gets tired stick your tongue out and use your neck muscles to continue stroking her clit with your tongue. Finger her at the same time and she will fall in love with you :cool:

Use a condom too.

13. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

Can you really be a "freak" if you're still a virgin? How can you like kinky sex if you haven't had normal sex?

14. D_Stony_Scrotalump

Well I do masterbate mostly 6 to 7 times a day. But I stopped for her, since she told me to. Ummmmmm, and she also use to, but she stopped. We didn't know we had this side in us till we had time alone. I just really want advice on how to follow through with this. This is our first time. SO I guess I'll wait. Thank you alot.

Draft saved Draft deleted