• Do I know you?

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am at home by myself a lot. When I am by myself or just me and my wife I am usually just in my boxers and a t-shirt. It is so comfortable and I don't think anything about it. When I am going out naturally I dress for the occasion. But at home I love being comfortable and that is usually boxers and a t-shirt. Plus my bulge show in my knit boxers. My wife loves to look at my cock away. She told me the other day she couldn't wait until I put my cock in her pussy again. Made me feel so goooood!

No one has ever said anything like that to me before.

fook

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my ex roomate used to walk around naked with only a towel around his hips. Sadly, it never falled on the ground. After I moved, I saw pictures of him naked and his big dick on the Internet. we talked about it. he said if he knew I liked his dick so much, he would have been naked at home.. I would have done the same, but I would have had a hard on all the time!

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am at home by myself a lot. When I am by myself or just me and my wife I am usually just in my boxers and a t-shirt. It is so comfortable and I don't think anything about it. When I am going out naturally I dress for the occasion. But at home I love being comfortable and that is usually boxers and a t-shirt. Plus my bulge show in my knit boxers. My wife loves to look at my cock away. She told me the other day she couldn't wait until I put my cock in her pussy again. Made me feel so goooood!
Notaes, I want some of your wife to rub off onto my husband!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my ex roomate used to walk around naked with only a towel around his hips. Sadly, it never falled on the ground. After I moved, I saw pictures of him naked and his big dick on the Internet. we talked about it. he said if he knew I liked his dick so much, he would have been naked at home.. I would have done the same, but I would have had a hard on all the time!

I can imagine being that accepting of nudity myself. It most definitely is a different lifestyle, but it's still respectable. It's easier to engage socially that way. You know you're not hiding anything from anyone, physically or mentally.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
What a fucking narcissist. You "hate everyone" and can't understand why your nasty naked ass on common furniture is a problem? Honestly, you sound like the roommate from hell. Inconsiderate, selfish, arrogant. If you want to walk around naked then live alone. Stop torturing your roommates with your creepy socially retarded behavior.

Reactions: Nick9 and ronin001

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
What a fucking narcissist. You "hate everyone" and can't understand why your nasty naked ass on common furniture is a problem? Honestly, you sound like the roommate from hell. Inconsiderate, selfish, arrogant. If you want to walk around naked then live alone. Stop torturing your roommates with your creepy socially retarded behavior.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live alone aside from my dog. I accept his rude and dirty habits just as he accepts mine, so we get along very well. Based on the responses given by some other members, I would try to pre screen / select a room mate who shares your vision of limiting boundaries, possibly someone who will not only be comfortable with your nudity / habits but happily wait in anticipation for your clothing optional days.

The human form is a beautiful thing, rarely does its beauty diminish, even when concealed behind a draping of cloth.

Blueranger16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say it really just depends on where and who you're living with. If they're too conservative, you'd have to compromise.

If you ask me, though, I'd rather be naked at home as well. And if my roomie, whether a male or a female, would like to get nude as well, I won't mind. I enjoy being comfortable around people, and I enjoy it even more if people become really comfortable when around me.

So if any one of you wanna be roommates, I'm game. Haha.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say it really just depends on where and who you're living with. If they're too conservative, you'd have to compromise.

If you ask me, though, I'd rather be naked at home as well. And if my roomie, whether a male or a female, would like to get nude as well, I won't mind. I enjoy being comfortable around people, and I enjoy it even more if people become really comfortable when around me.

So if any one of you wanna be roommates, I'm game. Haha.

The world needs more of this I say.

I think one of my roommates wants me to have a crush on him because he keeps referring back to the idea in sly ways. A week or two ago he said to my face that I want him with the most mischievous smile. But it was dark and we were about to split ways while walking around downtown, so I ignored it. He called me "doll" this weekend, which made me feel pretty good about myself...I don't know why.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a man takes off all his clothes in front of me, I find it very flattering. I like that they can be comfortable around me like that and not have a hang up about it, or about me.

I used to spend 100% of my time at home naked until it was time to leave the next day, but when I moved I was not allowed to put curtains up on a couple windows and it was colder anyway so I stopped doing it.

I love being at spas naked. I love the feeling, and being admired can feel good. Sometimes the right way of a guy looking at my dick can be extremely arousing.

Although if you are naked hopefully you do not have a hang up of being looked at, which is bound to happen.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do think that one has to at least consider varying comfort levels of roommates. I have shared apartments several times over the years. Whenever I have shared with one or more guy, I would generally walk naked between my bedroom and the bathroom if I knew that there was no guest in the apartment. Regardless of whether the roommate also does this (some did; some didn't), I think this it would be unreasonable for anyone to have a problem with this...clothes stay in the bedroom; towel stays in the bathroom. For my more prudish roommates, this simply meant that they would occasionally see me naked if we happened to cross baths at that time.

Fortunately, I also have had roommates who share my comfort level with nudity. In these cases, there would be much more nudity around the apartment. In one case, we talked about it when I moved in and agreed that we were both comfortable having the other use the bathroom sink while we showered (with a clear curtain), so seeing each other naked was just part of our standard routine.