• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Me Selfsucking My Big One

luvmycock

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some semi-recent photos of me inhaling my cock. They are also in my gallery if you want to leave some comments. Enjoy.

:smile:LUCKY!!!!! I am so enthralled with self sucking and might I say you are doing a great job. I've been trying to teach myself but I'm nowhere close.:frown1:

sounder1

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wish I had been the phoyographer taking those pix....they r HOT

B_Hey22

Banned
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to learn how to do that and how did you take the picture

sammytp

Lurker
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, incredible pics thicknhairycock.

I've always wondered, since having sex with the same sex labels a person as gay and since oral sex is still sex, if you give yourself oral sex does that label you as gay?

I do not hate gays and I am not a homophobe. It's just that this question has always perplexed me and lands on a philosophical grey area. Would self fellatio be considered gay? Just wondering........

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude you can take your dick like a champ. Did you finish with a load down the throat or did you shoot all over your face?.

I want to learn how to do that and how did you take the picture

I really just take my time and you have to work to get further and further. I usually try it on an empty stomach and when I'm really horny. I have to start in intervals and for every bend forward, I do a bend backwards. Each time I bend forward I go a little further and eventually I can pump my face.

I set up a self-timer for these pics and bent forward on the floor in the 'C' position.

Wow, incredible pics thicknhairycock.

I've always wondered, since having sex with the same sex labels a person as gay and since oral sex is still sex, if you give yourself oral sex does that label you as gay?

I do not hate gays and I am not a homophobe. It's just that this question has always perplexed me and lands on a philosophical grey area. Would self fellatio be considered gay? Just wondering........

Well, that is a good question and I guess I would ask you in return: If you could, would you suck your own cock?

I personally don't think it labels one as gay if they like to suck their own cock. It is essentially a way to masturbate. I love having my cock sucked, inhaled used and abused. Therefore, if I can suck it on my own, and I can, then I do. I definitely consider myself to be bisexual so I don't take offense to any of this. I'm completely comfortable in my own skin and could care less if being able to suck my own cock makes me gay.

I know that I love both men and women, both for many different reasons. But I also know that I love myself too ;) I don't know, does that answer your question?

"dude you can take your dick like a champ. Did you finish with a load down the throat or did you shoot all over your face?."–from a previous poster...

I usually finish in my mouth if I'm really horny, otherwise I just blow a load over my face or chest.

Last edited:

1NiceRod

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree with you thinknhairycock, sucking yourself is no more gay than jerking yourself off. Years ago I used to be able to reach the tip of my cock, but never able to take it like you. I am envious. What a talent.

ruggero

Legendary Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good one! Of course to purists masturbating must be a Gay act. So all the worried 100% straights had better give up wanking, too! (poor dears)
Congratulations on your athletic abilities and feel free to post any self sucking shots you want, on my "auto fellatio" thread.
Thanks for these and all you gallery!