Me Selfsucking My Big One

D_Theodocius Zipperipper

Experimental Member
Media
I want to learn how to do that and how did you take the picture

I really just take my time and you have to work to get further and further. I usually try it on an empty stomach and when I'm really horny. I have to start in intervals and for every bend forward, I do a bend backwards. Each time I bend forward I go a little further and eventually I can pump my face.

I set up a self-timer for these pics and bent forward on the floor in the 'C' position.

D_Theodocius Zipperipper

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, incredible pics thicknhairycock.

I've always wondered, since having sex with the same sex labels a person as gay and since oral sex is still sex, if you give yourself oral sex does that label you as gay?

I do not hate gays and I am not a homophobe. It's just that this question has always perplexed me and lands on a philosophical grey area. Would self fellatio be considered gay? Just wondering........

Well, that is a good question and I guess I would ask you in return: If you could, would you suck your own cock?

I personally don't think it labels one as gay if they like to suck their own cock. It is essentially a way to masturbate. I love having my cock sucked, inhaled used and abused. Therefore, if I can suck it on my own, and I can, then I do. I definitely consider myself to be bisexual so I don't take offense to any of this. I'm completely comfortable in my own skin and could care less if being able to suck my own cock makes me gay.

I know that I love both men and women, both for many different reasons. But I also know that I love myself too ;) I don't know, does that answer your question?

"dude you can take your dick like a champ. Did you finish with a load down the throat or did you shoot all over your face?."–from a previous poster...

I usually finish in my mouth if I'm really horny, otherwise I just blow a load over my face or chest.

Last edited:

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good one! Of course to purists masturbating must be a Gay act. So all the worried 100% straights had better give up wanking, too! (poor dears)
Congratulations on your athletic abilities and feel free to post any self sucking shots you want, on my "auto fellatio" thread.
Thanks for these and all you gallery!

D_Theodocius Zipperipper

Experimental Member
Media
Haha. Well, I did work at it a little bit back when I was about 13. I'm 27 now. I used to just try to lick it. I can remember the first day that my tongue touched it, I instantly came. Such a turn on. I dream about getting the whole damn thing down my throat...one day.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wish I had been the phoyographer taking those pix....they r HOT

Yeah, but if you were like me, we would never had gotten around to taking the photos - we'd just join right in!

Awesome capability of a hot man on his own GREAT cock. Kudos mate!