Me shy,Malta,Exchange Students,Hijab, SOS!?

shyuncutcock88

1st Like
Media
Hi, where I'm from downsouth called big easy or N.O., I see so many open oppurtunities to apprach so many different foreign or local girls but, their smtn wrong with me. I'm not 'gay' but is very shy. I'm 6'00ft 225 fairly handsome, play cricket sport on weekends hang out at a pub but, no matter what or who I. See before my eyes and all the gestures from finest cunts to propercunts I stumble or dnt feel that I'm. The best to any girl..I mean I'm talikng from aussies too zimbabwe girls of many nations I see or get a chance to meet for 30seconds and I just stumble. Even when I went to hs & grad I was shy, some college, I was shy, now I'm a mrchant marnier & my hopes I know is getting winding down to the extent ill never married. I can't belive myself I'm talkin from arab cunts too all type of foreingn exchange cunts and I don't know what's the f u ck wrong with me..

Now I'm soon 2 leave for vessel soon and wrking at walmart.haha & their is this coworker from 'Malta',who wrks overnight yet I hvnt apprached her but w as told where she's from..I really want to apprach her and hang out and I'm sureshe is 'single' she looks 19ish..but no matter what at the end I'm fcking shy. I blame it for beng 'UNCUT' that's the whole truth and nothing but the truth..their just so many fine exchange students or cunts I see everyday and I'm fcking shy gos! God protect queen Elibith.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
man ... it's a shame what you're doing here ...

obviously you are not muslim ... but you're looking for hijab girls ....

this is quite disrespectful!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You have nothing wrong with you except in your mind. The things you are saying about women , it's as if you think they are less than human, some sort of breeding animal just a walking sex organ and not as close to God as you are yourself.

Every human being is a part of God. The part of God in the women you meet realizes that the part of God in you is being confused and thinks there is something wrong with you. So those women don't sense answering God in you yet. When they do, their God and your God will be attracted to each other.

The answer is to get straight within yourself. Find the Godly part of yourself, which includes your sexual side as well, and learn to express what is right with you, not what is wrong. Then your shyness will disappear. Right now you are shy because your God inside knows you are messed up about what women are truly like-- part of God, just like you.

Also: uncut is the way most of the world is. Also it feels better to a lot of women.

Last edited:

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those woman who wear hijabs are very religious Muslims.

And it's a shame to come as a non-Muslim and say that you are into girls wearing hijabs.

There is no reason for discussions about that!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this thread earned you a warning for sexist content. you've nothing further to add, obviously, so did you bump it just to put it's offensiveness back on page one?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think he wanted us to know he read the answers, that's all. I think he will learn how to talk to females before he learns how to love one. But if he goes back to his Islamic society before that, they might arrange a marriage for him and solve his problem that way before he learns anything more about the rest of the world's women.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he wanted us to know he read the answers, that's all. I think he will learn how to talk to females before he learns how to love one. But if he goes back to his Islamic society before that, they might arrange a marriage for him and solve his problem that way before he learns anything more about the rest of the world's women.
i'm sure he must have read the answers back when he was modslapped. since reading that he has made posts which show no improvement in his attitudes. there was no apology or explanation, just a bump.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Probably best to report, ignore and move along. Hopefully this time the moderators will enforce a ban and delete the thread.