me

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cpl_sid_330, Aug 4, 2010.

1. cpl_sid_330

cpl_sid_330 New Member

Alright, well my name is Sid, I'm a low ranked Security Officer with a contract security company for a grocery distribution warehouse. I live in Texas, I am 19 years old, and I'm in decently good shape. I like to have fun and just do random shit. Don't ask me for my sexuality cause idk what it is. I'm also about 5' 3" close to 5'4" hispanic male with light complection darker hair mustache and light goatee. I like to drink and occcaionaly smoke a lil here and there. I love music, and my mind can never stay focused, i'd like to meet some new and interesting people, I would also like to see what kind of fun I could have with people or just a person. I have some weird thoughts and fantasies, I'm pretty open straight forward and blunt. Idk what else to say so if you wanna know something or are just curious ask me, I'll answer honestly. I like sucking dick, and I like the taste of cum, but I also like pussy and tits a lot too, I haven't really decided which is better, getting fucked is pretty fun too.

Laterz,
    -Sid

2. Wyldwill420

Wyldwill420 Member

Albums:
    Welcome Sid, hit me at wyldwill@aol.com and we can chat on those fantasies...See you soon mi rey...Will

3. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sid, it sounds like you are a all around sexy guy - good for you! Don't limit yourself! As for LPSG: You can find any kind of fantasy or kink ... and then some! Welcum home!

Draft saved Draft deleted