Me

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Set up a gallery, it's the preferred method here.

As far as the cock, nothing special. I'm sure it does the job. At least for you.:wink:

Gibber

Just Browsing
Media
You guys are so full of yourselfs its sickning, 6.75 is surly not average by the human male standards.. If 5.0-5.5 inches is avg in length how is 6.75 considered average?

Generally here it seem people like to kinda notch everyone down a little, kinda kill a little self image from everyone...

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Gibber said:
You guys are so full of yourselfs its sickning, 6.75 is surly not average by the human male standards.. If 5.0-5.5 inches is avg in length how is 6.75 considered average?

Generally here it seem people like to kinda notch everyone down a little, kinda kill a little self image from everyone...

at least the girth is
satisfied? :rolleyes:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, nice and wide. I would put that one in your gallery. Great and welcome to LPSG.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gibber said:

I'm sorry, you appear to be lost. This is the LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. Men with small/average penises looking for a self-esteem boost should surely look elsewhere. Probably measurection.com or something.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gibber said:

On the contrary - there is an abundance of support and good advice that is given and received here. Anyone who has spent significant time here can see that. If you intend on staying around, you should try it.

In addition, some of us get tired of the constant barrage of guys who want us to look at their pictures and give feedback (especially outside of the gallery, which is there for that exact purpose). And it's the worst when someone asks for honest feedback and then doesn't like the answers they get - that's pure selfishness.

Spladle's right -- if the original poster doesn't like the responses here (which all seemed reasonably constructive to me), he is free to choose another site he where he feels better. And that goes double for you, Gibber.

Gibber

Just Browsing
Media
I love when people get proud and possesive about online forums they belong too, as if they have ownership or entitlement to use them over others..

You guys need to get lives...

I have 5,000 posts at a large penis support group,, tell that to someone on the street, ha