Mean bosses

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is he nice or an asshole? I know in some of my previous jobs some have been real assholes. I was eating at a restaurant once on our break and the son of a bitch went and sat at a different table. What are your asshole boss stories.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to work for a big grocery store, it is more like a warehouse store, where I had a crazy supervisor who thought all customers were thieves, and all her co-workers were not working hard enough.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've never had any mean bosses. But I've been mostly self-employed. I have, however, worked with some rather difficult people. My secretary at U.T., for example, was a career employee of The Republic of Texas. Texas has a merit system that makes it almost impossible to fire a public employee unless they've been caught stealing or killing coworkers. Even then, sometimes they're just given a slap on the wrist and moved someplace else.

When I was ready to leave U.T., Austin, I was also ready to go to the mat to get rid of my secretary who had been everyone else's secretary in the College at one time or another. It was sheer joy to sit in front of a formidable committee of merit employees and U.T.'s Human Resources attorneys and present more than four years of documented laziness, four years of "less than favorable" performance reviews, poor office support service, bad work habits, verified lies to get out of work, and also call upon several of her previous bosses (including the current Dean) who testified that the woman needed to be put down for the sake of humanity. But because she was a merit employee, they gave her one more chance to redeem herself. And it only took three months at her job within the system before she was permanently out on her ass. Working a McDonalds is too good of a job for this person.

To this day I can do a reasonable impersonation of her. So, Fran, where ever you are: "Hello and a gracious good day to you. And you've been so gracious for being so patient."

Last edited:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is he nice or an asshole? I know in some of my previous jobs some have been real assholes. I was eating at a restaurant once on our break and the son of a bitch went and sat at a different table. What are your asshole boss stories.

That depends...

If you work in a small company where the boss is close with the employees, ok...he could have sit with you.

But if it's a big company, then why would he sit at the same table?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a nice boss until an employee is an asshole. Then he gets a lesson in what a true asshole is like.