Mean-looking / ugly dick

Is there such thing as a mean looking dick, and is it a good thing or a bad thing?

• Mean dicks just look ugly.

Votes: 17 16.3%
  • I don't know what you mean by a mean looking dick.

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • A dick can look mean and I like it!

Votes: 39 37.5%
  • Dicks are dicks - big or small, but there is no such thing as beauty to a cock.

Votes: 15 14.4%

• Total voters

malinariboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hello,

I feel that there are different kinds of beauty to a penis. Once is the "classic" beauty which has been discussed in length and breadth on this site.

Then there is this notion of a mean looking cock. It is more on the ugly side of cocks, but looks amazing in its own right because it looks mean and manly.

Do you agree? What is your opinion on "ugly" dicks - are they just that, ugly, or are they worth looking at for other reasons than "classic" beauty?

Let me add a sample of what I mean. Of course it's all a matter of taste and thus very subjective. Still I am struggling with this concept for some time now.
It all started when I read a posting about a woman who had a ugly dick fetish. It got me thinking what it means for a penis to be ugly.
EEEEEYYUMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Here's the deal boys/girls! Those big, fleshy, veiny, heavy hangin' cocks, that when he pulls that thing out, just sorta flops out, or of coarse if its hard...boiee-oyee-boieeoing!!! Cut/uncut (as long as its clean) I don't give a fiddlers fuck! My mouth starts to involuntarily water, I drop to my knees and put to use one of my finer talents!!! If those are the ugly ones, then the ugly ones I LIKEEEE!!!! Cheers to ya"all who have'em!