Measure along curve?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by someotherguy, May 15, 2007.

1. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey everybody. Now, I know that the right way to measure is along the top of your cock but I was curious about something. My cock curves a lot to the left, as you can see in my gallery. When I measure along the top of it I end up with 6". But when I measure along the outside of my curve I end up with 7.5" Which is the right way? Does that extra inch and a half count? It's still cock right? I'm not measuring from the bottom nor am I pushing the ruler into the pelvic bone.

2. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes,it's included in your measurement.You measure the amount you can use.When a train goes around a curve it doesen't become a shorter train does it? :smile:

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Oh for the love of GOD!

I'm sorry but you are not the first man with a curved cock to ask how to properly measure. To me the answer is obvious, do not use a ruler! The only way to get an accurate measurement on the length of a curved cock is with a tape measure.

Another thing, when we ask what your girth measurement is, and you say that your cock measures 2 inches across, that is superfluous and irrelevant. It is not girth. Girth can only be measured with a tape measure.

Example: You go into a store to purchase jeans. The salesperson asks what your waist measurement is. Your response, "I wear a 17 in a dress shirt." Makes no sense does it. Same thing here.

DO NOT use a steel tape measure. This is only for measuring flat surfaces. The penis is not flat!

The first pic is probably what many men own. Do not use this to measure your penis. It is metal the sides are sharp and it is actually possible to cut yourself on the edge if you are not careful about how you retract it.

The other two are perfect for measuring various body parts. They can be found in sewing or craft stores, as well as the notions department of various large discount chains such as K-Mart, Wal-Mart, or Target. They are usually less than $1.50.

Attached Files:

4. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have always used a tape measure. I just noticed that I wrote 'ruler' in my original post. :rolleyes:

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

It might be obvious, but don't we all like to be reassured? ;-)

Draft saved Draft deleted