Measure Me Up

Str8Jake

Just Browsing
Media
My sophmore year of college I was in the check out line at the Home Depot and noticed a key chain with a small measuring tape on it...the wheels in my head started rolling, and I bought it. Too bad it only went to 12" though!
I had my girlfriend at the time get me real excited, and then had her measure me up with my new keychain. I used a little white out and marked my length and girth on the tape.
I can't begin to count how many times that little gizmo has gotten me action. Seems like every time I put my keys down at a bar, out at a cash register, it gets me action.

Anyone else into being measured up?

hungdany

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Str8Jake@Dec 20 2004, 03:44 AM
My sophmore year of college I was in the check out line at the Home Depot and noticed a key chain with a small measuring tape on it...the wheels in my head started rolling, and I bought it. Too bad it only went to 12" though!
I had my girlfriend at the time get me real excited, and then had her measure me up with my new keychain. I used a little white out and marked my length and girth on the tape.
I can't begin to count how many times that little gizmo has gotten me action. Seems like every time I put my keys down at a bar, out at a cash register, it gets me action.

Anyone else into being measured up?
[post=268256]Quoted post[/post]​

i like to be measured and love to measure guys as well.

hungdany

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like to be measured and love to measure guys as well.

where are the marks on your key chain :p

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Str8Jake and hungdany:

My attention can always be captured on the subject of measurements. I've noticed those key chains, Jake, and have had the same thoughts re. how 'handy' they would be for just such occasions as you mentioned. I've even included having my dick measured during foreplay, since its such a turn-on for me.

And, hungdany, you mentioned you like to measure other guys as well as getting measured. Do you recall the biggest you have measured? I measured one 10.5 inches length once (that gets 11 when fully extended).

Pictures of erected cock with a tape measure running from pubes to head slit are real eye candy for me and hotter than just the bare dick alone.

Flux: I've never been measured by anyone, only myself but I've decided to stop that now after seeing no change for a while or the same kinds of figures. I'm happy with what I have now, a little bigger would be okay but after looking in the mirror quite a bit also, it does look pretty formidable for some reason. It's around the 7-8" mark.

If a woman wanted to measure me I guess I'd let her, dunno if it would turn me on for fear that she'd find out my cock isnt as big as she thought or something.

stevejazz99: The otherwise all-female Yahoo group Men "Men 4 Women Who Measure" is entirely dedicated to men applying for membership by submitting photos of their penis being measured for both length and thickness. The parent group (the all-female Women Who measure) is now in the process of finalizing the procedures for how it will work. These gals are predominantly size queens, and while they welcome all authentic measuring photos, they ESPECIALLY welcome measuring photos of large members. Men of the LPSG would find a lot of eager admirers among these ladies.

The men's group is still in the start-up phase, with just one guy accepted for membership so far, but should be seriously up and running not long after the holidays. Their URL:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/men4womenwhomeasure/

Flux: Thanks Zora and while we're on the subject does anyone know or even better could you post me a link to the Yahoo group 'Girls who love foreskins' or something like that (more or less exactly that) it seems like a phantom group, I was told to go there and flash my stuff but I cant seem to find it, only mentions of it on a few sites. I think it's an inactive group now but some confirmation would be nice.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by RoysToy@Dec 20 2004, 06:33 PM
I've even included having my dick measured during foreplay, since its such a turn-on for me.

Its much the same for me.

I haven't been measured alot but Luke's post reminds me of the times that I have been measured. Its was usually a turn on for the measurer and always a massive turn on for me.

SG

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by SpeedoGuy+Dec 21 2004, 12:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SpeedoGuy &#064; Dec 21 2004, 12:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy@Dec 20 2004, 06:33 PM
I&#39;ve even included having my dick measured during foreplay, since its such a turn-on for me.

Its much the same for me.

I haven&#39;t been measured alot but Luke&#39;s post reminds me of the times that I have been measured. Its was usually a turn on for the measurer and always a massive turn on for me.

SG
[post=268658]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Man, oh, man, SG, just the thoughts of your liking to have your huge cock measured stimulates me big time&#33; I knew I slipped on these sweats this morning for some reason.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Other than measuring it myself, the only other time my cock has been measured was when I auditioned for my dancing job ... and that was while flaccid. I don&#39;t find measuring body parts to be a turn-on at all.

Str8Jake

Just Browsing
Media
DMW,
I find the turn on being in "the art of seduction." Getting the other person to ask, the anticipation in their eyes & hands. I agree that the act of being measured is not that big of a deal, but the steps in getting there are...especially watching their face and eyes&#33;