Measure

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My understanding is that the "standard" way to measure (if there is a standard) is along the top of the erect penis, from the base all the way to the tip, following along any curve that's present.

I hope that helps!

steve

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I think you lay it out as flat and straight as possible then measure on top of it. I've seen some places say from the side but I think on top is better, from the point it 'begins at'.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, along the top is the correct way urologists measure for implants or for any accurate measurement. Oh, and it's expected that the end of the tape or ruler be held firmly against the pubic bone, which helps the length seekers. :lol:

clownboots19: Whoohoo, didn't know that RoysToy...I may have to re-measure...you have given me added length....made my day.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always measured the side of my dick from the base to the head.

this just popped into my head, but do guys who are overweight get a smaller measurement because of fatty tissue around their groin? I'm not meaning to be rude, Im just curious

neworlnssteel

Just Browsing
Media
[Well mine curves to the left some so I use a measuring tape and measure from the side which gives me almost 9" . When I measure from the top I get a little over 8 but I feel I am chaeting myself because of the curve.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by neworlnssteel@Apr 1 2005, 03:05 PM
[Well mine curves to the left some so I use a measuring tape and measure from the side which gives me almost 9" . When I measure from the top I get a little over 8 but I feel I am chaeting myself because of the curve.
[post=295872]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you've perfectly legitimate in measuring to get the 'almost' 9, neworlnssteel. It's obviously there, so it's your cock's true length. BTW, congratulations for having so much down there :excl:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by clownboots19@Apr 1 2005, 10:08 AM
Whoohoo, didn't know that RoysToy...I may have to re-measure...you have given me added length....made my day.
[post=295831]Quoted post[/post]​
Hey, cboots, it's my pleasure being able to facilitate in getting your appendage's true measurement. While we're on the subject, there are other ways I can think of to make your days, too. :yourock:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by TallHungLB@Apr 1 2005, 11:52 AM
I've always measured the side of my dick from the base to the head.

this just popped into my head, but do guys who are overweight get a smaller measurement because of fatty tissue around their groin? I'm not meaning to be rude, Im just curious
[post=295840]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, indeed, TallHungLB. Generally, a man's lenght is an additional one inch for each 35 pounds of weight lost. --another reason for firm pressing of the measuring device against the pubic bone when measuring the penis.

budday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The official LPSG way to measure:

Distance between you and the nearest potential sexual partner *minus* distance between the end of your cock and that person. You can use a GPS to figure it out.

D

deleted111

LOL that was pretty funny.
You know where I can pickup one of those GPS things? ;D j/k

Nate