Measured 8-8.5inch Curved Black Dick

Measured at 8 inches bpel..8.5 if I measure from the side slightly under my dick to go along with the curve more. I have a really long curve on my dick and I read somewhere that for curved dicks you should measure the bottom and the top and take the average of both so 8.25 bpel I guess. The picture where I measured using the standard pubic bone starting point, you can see the shadow of how my curved dick is next to the ruler being straight. So any curves out there can probably add 1/2 inch to bpel. Having an upward curve means your bottom side will be longer than the top side. Unfortunately the standard way to measure benefits straight or downward curved dicks and doesn’t do upward curves any justice lol. Even put the standard 7.5in # 2 pencil on top of it. I have about 1in fat pad.
View attachment IMG_9228.mov

Attachments

Don Logan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
curved dicks
My theory has always been that curved dicks should be measured straightened out. I am slightly biased since I have a pronounced curve. So, in my mind, that gives you another .25 or .50.

Exactly I also think if it’s curved down then they should measure it from pubic bone since the top of the dick is the longest side. And if it curved up they should measure it from right under the bottom of the dick(not under the balls) since the bottom is the longest side.

D

deleted12509511

W
Measured at 8 inches bpel..8.5 if I measure from the side slightly under my dick to go along with the curve more. I have a really long curve on my dick and I read somewhere that for curved dicks you should measure the bottom and the top and take the average of both so 8.25 bpel I guess. The picture where I measured using the standard pubic bone starting point, you can see the shadow of how my curved dick is next to the ruler being straight. So any curves out there can probably add 1/2 inch to bpel. Having an upward curve means your bottom side will be longer than the top side. Unfortunately the standard way to measure benefits straight or downward curved dicks and doesn’t do upward curves any justice lol. Even put the standard 7.5in # 2 pencil on top of it. I have about 1in fat pad.
What's the girth? U like mine?

Attachments

HairyHungMike

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My theory has always been that curved dicks should be measured straightened out. I am slightly biased since I have a pronounced curve. So, in my mind, that gives you another .25 or .50.
I am curved too. So measuring straight out is just not right.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Exactly I also think if it’s curved down then they should measure it from pubic bone since the top of the dick is the longest side. And if it curved up they should measure it from right under the bottom of the dick(not under the balls) since the bottom is the longest side.
I agree! I measure that way too since I’m curved :)
I am curved too. So measuring straight out is just not right.

I may be reading this wrong, but are all you guys saying "You can get a longer reading like that, so that's the best way to do it."? :confused:

Reactions: dickapick

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may be reading this wrong, but are all you guys saying "You can get a longer reading like that, so that's the best way to do it."? :confused:
What is wrong with a longer reading? I always start on top around the head and via the underside to my anus. Seems to be about right as it gives me a cool looking 18.5 inches

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Having a curved dick I can tell you that when it’s fully hard there is no way to straighten it out. To accurately measure it you have to use a tailor’s measuring tape not a ruler. With the tape it can follow the contour of your curve and you won’t have to “cheat” to compensate for any lost length.

Reactions: KBoyChi

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Having a curved dick I can tell you that when it’s fully hard there is no way to straighten it out. To accurately measure it you have to use a tailor’s measuring tape not a ruler. With the tape it can follow the contour of your curve and you won’t have to “cheat” to compensate for any lost length.

I don't know what to tell you on solutions, but IMHO, measuring along the outside of a curve basically is cheating unless you could somehow inject the tape into the dead center of your shaft. The number you get from the outside circumference would only be valid for an infinitely thin line, which a dick is not. With a three dimensional curved object, the number will get lower and lower from one side to the other.

People with curved dicks in here have stated before that they flatten them against something to get a measurement, but I guess it depends on EQ,etc. I still don't figure anybody's dick just snaps from flaccid to rock hard though, so there should be some point where it still has some give, and past a certain erection stage, I wouldn't figure it would be a night and day difference in length.

Reactions: Snakebyte