Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone else get turned on by measuring their cocks or someone else's cock? I have a measured pic in my gallery and it was hard to take, when holding the camera it would soften a little, but when I put it down I would get so hard, and if really turned on I'd come right when I pressed it against my cock.

A big cock measured really turns me on. I do like smaller ones too, nothing wrong with that, but big is nice eye candy, and proof is even better. I like comparison pics too, bottles, cans, etc.

Anyone else out there like measured pics? Anyone have any pics/stories they want to share? Let me know what you think of my measured member, lol, I loove comments. I was first measured when 15, one of my brothers friends always bragged because he had the biggest cock of everyone, well he hadn't seen mine, we made a bet and he lost and had to give me a handjob in front of our friends we jerked with.

And please don't call it stupid, everyone has their preference, if you think it is silly, well then read another post =)

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love being measured. It's like a powerful feeling. My ex-gf did it one night and I got so hard it was throbbing, we fucked for 3 hours straight...unbelievable night. I came 4 times (never lost my hard on), she came at least 15 times. We just fucked like the world was ending.

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
Yes. It's a turn on just to feel like my cock is being made into a statistic and compared to others objectively. You can't lie with a ruler, so I guess that's alluring. (pics in gallery)

D

deleted124780

I measure as often as I can, because of curiosity but also it usually turns the guy on even more if they feel like you think they are big, most I service are very large so they get the awe :eek:factor which makes them rock hard.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think measuring is really hot too. There are almost no reliable photos of measuring on this message board. Yours comes close, but, as with most such pix, we can't really see where the ruler starts, so it appears to cheat a bit. This is common to almost all "measurement" photos. It's how people add an inch or two.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I find getting measured to be way hot. I think part of it is the objectification of the cock itself as a "tool" to be sized up, part is the comparison aspect (as someone else said, the tape doesn't lie), and part of it is the intimacy of a woman (in my case, anyway :wink:) helping herself to the info.

P.S. dalibor, I think you'll find my pics to be pretty honest.