Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm 8.5" in a pump but only 7.5" out of one. So are we doing pumped size now?

well i only consider that my size because im that size out of the tube (length wise not girth wise) i usually only measure on my off days its only 95% erect i had just began my session these are my most updated pics my others is gallery are pretty old

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wrong measuring method. Sideways, for me that's almost 1inch longer than on top of it.
And pumped not at the 10" mark.
So you have a 9" pumped dick. My guess a 8" non pumped.

the_1homie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wrong measuring method. Sideways, for me that's almost 1inch longer than on top of it.
And pumped not at the 10" mark.
So you have a 9" pumped dick. My guess a 8" non pumped.

wow...i typed spefically that my length is the same in and out the tube only my girth is increased in the tube (ive been PE'ing for a few months now). why do some people just not want this to be true?...

also the difference for me measuring on the side versus the top bone pressed is only 1/4

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, take photos of your cock OUT of the tube, with the ruler placed along the top of the shaft. This is the only way to silence your 'doubters'.

I am betting that you wont because your dick is not 10" long. Until you do you're just another joke on LPSG.

Hey, your dick is big without the tube. Enjoy being who you are; stop trying to be something that you're not.

the_1homie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, take photos of your cock OUT of the tube, with the ruler placed along the top of the shaft. This is the only way to silence your 'doubters'.

I am betting that you wont because your dick is not 10" long. Until you do you're just another joke on LPSG.

Hey, your dick is big without the tube. Enjoy being who you are; stop trying to be something that you're not.

wow ...if i was insecure enough to care about people doubting me maybe i'd be interested in your suggestion , but i made the post to inspire and enlighten people on PE ,not to get your or anyone elses approval, i know what my ruler says , you seem quite bitter ,go watch the new sascha cohen film the dictator its hilarious get some joy in your life

the_1homie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This clown is nowhere near ten!!! Lol!!! To funny on this site

interesting...so for not being hard all the way and about 1 line under the 10 line makes me a clown (insert krusty the clown laugh) by the way that measured pic was at the beginning of my session before the pump effect kicked in, please dont try to tear people down it makes you look weak , again this thread is to inspire and enlighten on PE if you have nothing good to say or any questions about the topic at hand. please refain from commenting its a waste of space