measured with a ruler

8 inch +

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lorne nice but u have a pic of u compared to a video which is about 19cm and this pic looks like its got 23,24,25cms on the back of it which adds up sorry if im wrong.

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how many guys will prove there size with a school ruler along the top side of there cock to see how many cocks really are 7 8 9 or even 10 inchs long on this site.heres mine to start

Can't argue with that!! Superlative cock, 8 inch. I'd like to know, so far as your floppy state goes, are you a grower or a shower?

Lorne also has one impressive uncut stonker.

"lorne nice but u have a pic of u compared to a video which is about 19cm and this pic looks like its got 23,24,25cms on the back of it which adds up sorry if im wrong"

I think the discrepancy you refer to, 8 inch +, in relation to Lorne's measurement pic, can be accounted for by the fact that the metric measurments on the back of the tape-measure run counter to the imperial mesurements on the front of the tape measure, as it is shown in lorne's pic. Lorne's cock certianly looks like an eight-incher plus

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lorne nice but u have a pic of u compared to a video which is about 19cm and this pic looks like its got 23,24,25cms on the back of it which adds up sorry if im wrong.

wow...are you actually questioning somebody else's measuring technique and claim? Interesting :smile:

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
theres a pic of me soft on the How big are you soft?.thread

That answers my question! You're definitely a shower - great, heavily-hanging schlong with a big red head on it. :biggrin1: You should do more pics of your cock on the flop.

By the way - another question, if you don't mind! Do you let the girls you have fun with know how proud you are of your big cock? If so, what reactions to you get from them?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Your right a cassette is about 7.5 and only 19 cm, but I wasn't exactly at full attention during that pic. As I often have a mood to just do a bunch of pics at a time, eventually parts of me loose interest. I would say looking back on that photo I would suspect I was possibly only showing maybe 18cm of length with the video tape as it looks like I'm pushing it kinda hard into my pelvis hehe. yes thats right I'm questioning my own pic. You wanted people to show, if you don't want to believe it thats fine. You are big dick, congrats.(insert golf clap here) maybe I'll just measure from halfway to my bellybutton, sure I can gain some ground there.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very good size , mine is only 5,5 " lenght x 4,5 " girth , metric rule is the best way to measure penis from the top and the way to show real measure

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There is a temptation to get obsessed with measurements because we are sharing our size through an impersonal medium. If I could walk up to someone and show them my cock, they could say "yup, that's big." Instead we have to provide a sense of scale over the Internet with a commonly known measurement; whether that's a Red Bull can, a measuring tape, or a fire extinguisher. :rolleyes:

That said, the numbers aren't that important in reality. This isn't a contest, and you either think you have a big cock or you don't. I have taken pics of myself for "proof" purposes. It was actually pretty fun. But measurements are just another way of gauging the attractiveness of a cock. I think I would rather have a cock considered "pretty" by women than to have a 10" behemoth. Measurements are the only precise way to show size to someone online, but perception is what matters during sex.