measurement correlations between men and women

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i concur..not a woman's issue! How dare you have the audacity to post such trivial nonsense here of all places, the holy grail of big cock discussion forums. I will not and cannot ignore this abomination of male penis insecurity and instead shall chastise you with witty and condescending remarks all but proving my superiority over you, oh little man of never ending cock size questions.

Please, search and search hard and long and if you never find anything remotely close to the responses you seek, continue searching..somewhere you will find a woman who cares, just most likely not here. And if any actual women do care to respond, I hope to ward them off quick as I and my fellow anti cock size question dames will pounce and pounce hard...

you've been warned, and served. Now please, be creative, and I mean really fucking David Bowie creative, or go home. We really don't have time for this nonsense..actually we do, but this is more fun :wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really want to find a tan pair of leather boots with a burnished finish that won't show up water marks if they get accidentally splashed.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If we want to talk about real women's issues then let's talk about shoes!!! Can I hijack this thread to talk about shoes? I know we talked about them before, but it seems that you can never have enough posts started on a particular topic. So let's talk about these brand new Anne Klein heels I just bought! Love 'em!!!

I got new Docs a few weeks ago! They fit much better than my old ones. They make me wanna fuck.

Black 1940, Dr Marten, Doc Martens, Dr Martens,Boots, Doc Martins boots

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i concur..not a woman's issue! How dare you have the audacity to post such trivial nonsense here of all places, the holy grail of big cock discussion forums. I will not and cannot ignore this abomination of male penis insecurity and instead shall chastise you with witty and condescending remarks all but proving my superiority over you, oh little man of never ending cock size questions.

Please, search and search hard and long and if you never find anything remotely close to the responses you seek, continue searching..somewhere you will find a woman who cares, just most likely not here. And if any actual women do care to respond, I hope to ward them off quick as I and my fellow anti cock size question dames will pounce and pounce hard...

you've been warned, and served. Now please, be creative, and I mean really fucking David Bowie creative, or go home. We really don't have time for this nonsense..actually we do, but this is more fun :wink:

My new favorite hero! Now run, dammit! Your scent is still strong.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's about women's and men's bodies, it's a question that women will think utterly pointless. why exactly do you think it belongs here more than anywhere else?

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's about women's and men's bodies, it's a question that women will think utterly pointless. why exactly do you think it belongs here more than anywhere else?

It might come as a shock to some people that women are not relegated to the Women's Issues forum. We actually do venture outside our domain to explore the rest of the site - holding hands to feel safe, of course. Wanting "a woman's opinion" on a topic is fine, but that doesn't mean it automatically needs to be posted here.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It might come as a shock to some people that women are not relegated to the Women's Issues forum. We actually do venture outside our domain to explore the rest of the site - holding hands to feel safe, of course. Wanting "a woman's opinion" on a topic is fine, but that doesn't mean it automatically needs to be posted here.
exactly! why not in the relationships forum, as it's talking about a relationship between male & female bodies? or in etc?

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup, so not a women's issue.

this is a silly thread.

yes, it's silly, bit to inject some empirical thinking to the question--not intending to spur further comments but to help bring this to an end:

You can't correlate penis size in men and breast size in women. Correlation invovles measuring how the change in one variable the relates to changes in the other variable. What is the correlation between gold club size and distance the golf ball hit with it travels? What is the correlation between annual rainfall and volume of wheat produced by a given farm?

Well, you could try find a correlation between a man's penis size around women with different size breasts, which might give an indication of what size breasts he finds attractive. E.g, a guy into really big breasts might have his penis measurement differ on the larger side when around women with big breasts because he gets aroused, hence his penis gets bigger (hardness). :eek: I'll save the formal defintions and explanations of correlation.

What is being talked about is the frequency of various size penises and various size breasts; correspondence, not correlation. That's a simple empirical matter to examine.

Get statistics on the relative frequency of occurence of breast size and penis size (however you define them) and compare, e.g. a penis that is at the 75th percentile in terms of length corresponds to whatever size breast that is at the 75th percentile in terms of largeness however you define it. 1% to 1%, 75% to 75%, 99% to 99%; X% penis size frequency to X% breast size frequency.

As long you as have stats on the average size of each and the associated standard deviations, you could produce the entire range of sizes and relative frequencies of the two body parts yourself.

That's how to produce a meaningful quantitative answer to the given fairly silly question.

It had to be said.

lacuna22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
exactly! why not in the relationships forum, as it's talking about a relationship between male & female bodies? or in etc?

i feel i was quite up front about the nature of the post not being taken too seriously, my only hope to spark some interesting discussion among women about the psychological perceptions of breast and penis size having some similarities in common. i get it, it doesn't.

and, i think i have been more than acknowledging, contrite and apologetic for posting this in the women's forum. i even sent a message to mods asking them to relocate it.

now, can the flogging please stop? uncle!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^Its the internet, floggings only hurt if you give them power. Realize that nothing here that is said could possibly affect who ya are. That helps me to shrug off anything thrown at me.