measurement denial?

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are there any guys out there who are telling the truth when they say they've never measured their cock? I asked one of the guys I'm involved with what his measurements are, and he responded "You've seen it, you already know." He went on to insist that he's never measured his dick and had no idea about its length (or girth). I told him that I really liked his penis, but was just curious if my estimation was correct, and he seemed really offended. He does know I'm a size queen, but he also knows that I have no problem with his average size - I am always on his jock when I see him - but am just curious whether he's six or six and a half, you know?

Anyway, I dropped the issue after awhile, but when a guy tells me he's never held a ruler to his cock in my life, it seems about as believable as a guy who tells me he's never jerked off before.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you are always "on his jock" when you see him, etc., is there really any difference? If you are enjoying it, truly, what is the difference? My b/f is larger than myself, he has never measured, and I've never had the urge to measure him, he and it pleases me as it is.

HEavyMetal22

Just Browsing
Media
sort of had a similar situation one of my friends in my class told me he was 8.5 inches nd im like how did u measure it nd he said i dont remeber so most likely hes lieing i think

nd he said he was thick too nd im like wats ur girth he replied "wat?" i said the measurement around the penis hes like ooo idk i nvr did that nd we had an arguement that girth has more to do with sex then length nd that went no where lol

kd19604

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knowing his measurements wouldn't change things at all, I was merely curious.

Sorry, I think there's some denial going on here on your part. If his size doesn't matter, then why are you curious? You're already an admitted "size queen", so right there you're admitting that it does "matter" to you. Not saying you'd toss him aside because of a number, but don't kid yourself here. It sounds like he may not want to tell you because he thinks he might not "measure up" to what you've already told him. Not sure who brought up the size thing to whom, but it's usually "not" a great idea...especially from the partner.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are there any guys out there who are telling the truth when they say they've never measured their cock? I asked one of the guys I'm involved with what his measurements are, and he responded "You've seen it, you already know." He went on to insist that he's never measured his dick and had no idea about its length (or girth). I told him that I really liked his penis, but was just curious if my estimation was correct, and he seemed really offended. He does know I'm a size queen, but he also knows that I have no problem with his average size - I am always on his jock when I see him - but am just curious whether he's six or six and a half, you know?

Anyway, I dropped the issue after awhile, but when a guy tells me he's never held a ruler to his cock in my life, it seems about as believable as a guy who tells me he's never jerked off before.

Most guys would deny ever having tried to suck their own dick, too... ( and failing ) but I suspect most guys have measured the length of their erect dick if they are average and above.

If you have a tiny dick, you maybe wouldn't want to know the number.
I measured my erection way back when I was in high school... but have not bothered since... it hasn't changed any as far as I can tell...

But Girth?
Until I found this site, I had no idea guys measured their girth... I haven't tried to measure mine... Probably because on those occasions when it is girthy, I am busy with it, and there is no floppy tape measure lying around...

Well, that and the fact that I really am not that curious.... my woman seems perfectly content with the plumbing... and that is all that matters.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never measured, in large part because a) I thought I was freakishly small for a long time (I figured everyone's changed the same % between hard and soft - that whole grower/show-er thing was a mystery to me) and b) people have the strangest measurement scales on teh interwebz - what I'd call 4.25 if I were doing carpentry has, since the dawn of connected computing, become 8+.

I do, however, compare, and say that I'm bigger than nine out of ten 6'-tall white guys. Think about the 6' tall dudes you've seen hard, and I'm on the upper end of that spectrum. if you think that means 11x7, great, and I know that it's not anywhere near that, but still pretty punishing to novice bottoms. ;0)

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys sucking their own dicks? I think that is a white person thing to do. Since i am the only 100 percent heterosexual guy in here i can say i never have. But any who all guys lie about their dick size because people lie. Women lie about their fake tits or how many men they fuck. It is just human nature.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Guys sucking their own dicks? I think that is a white person thing to do. Since i am the only 100 percent heterosexual guy in here i can say i never have. But any who all guys lie about their dick size because people lie. Women lie about their fake tits or how many men they fuck. It is just human nature.

I bet you're a redneck pretending to be black :rolleyes:

thinking

1st Like
Media
Have you never wondered how much horsepower someone else's car had? It doesn't change what your car has, so why wonder? (People do this all the time!) There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting to know what her partners cock measures.

Sorry, I think there's some denial going on here on your part. If his size doesn't matter, then why are you curious? You're already an admitted "size queen", so right there you're admitting that it does "matter" to you. Not saying you'd toss him aside because of a number, but don't kid yourself here. It sounds like he may not want to tell you because he thinks he might not "measure up" to what you've already told him. Not sure who brought up the size thing to whom, but it's usually "not" a great idea...especially from the partner.

FATE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
b) people have the strangest measurement scales on teh interwebz - what I'd call 4.25 if I were doing carpentry has, since the dawn of connected computing, become 8+

I had the same problem...no-one uses the same methodology. Some place under, some place to the side, some against the top...So what is the 'official' LPSG way of measuring. Place the tape where to where? I don't want to put up measurements on signature unless it is an 'apples to apples' comparison.

Yep..I am a newbie. In a way.
My first inkling was when i started messing around with what turned out to be a gossipy girl. That month, I became Mr. Popular...figured it was new cologne or clothing style or I had no idea what i was 'suddenly' doing right! But, i still was without a clue. yeah, i heard some comments, but i figured it was just pillow-talk. Yeah, I hated condoms because they hurt, but it was in an age when condoms weren't entirely necassary. Yeah, i learned to 'take it easy' during sex, but that's how I figured it was with women. Always a little shy at gym class, so I never 'compared'. CLUELESS.
Then after college, I was flirting with this babe for quite a while. Over the phone we were straying into sex-talk and she said: "Don't tell anyone, but I was very flattered that you usually had a hard-on when you were flirting with me." The thing was: I never did. Oh, she could get me hard to be sure, but in public, i learned to think of 'baseball scores' to keep things normal. So- what could I do? Tell her "Nope, don't be flattered, you never got me hard."? I was a little confused. So I put it as gently as possible (and probably clumsily) that I never was hard. Happily, she wanted some proof and, meeting later that night, she gave me my first real clue...and my first disapointment...she was a little nervous (she said she was 'tight' by nature) and the experience was a bust. Sadness.
So, that left me all messed up a bit. Am I big? Is it uncomfortable? Was she wrong? I tried larger condoms, which were better. But what was 'pillow-talk'...questions and no answers.....

So, what is the accepted method around here?

Thanks for your time...

iwishiwasbigger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had only jerked off once when I was 12 and didn't jerk off until the end of sophmore or the beginning of my junior year in highschool. So I wasn't lying when I said "I don't jerk off". But I digress.

I didn't measure my penis with a ruler/tape-ruler until I was 17 or 18. I haven't in a long time too, I wonder if it grew? I'll get back to you.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never thought about measuring my dick. I know now how strange that sounds, but I guess I just didn't know I was suppose to measure it any more than I never measured any other body part. It took until I was in my 20's and I was playing around with a friend. He asked me how big "that thing" was and when I told him I didn't know, he got out a ruler and measured it for me. Even then I didn't think it was that big of deal. I mean I knew I had a big dick but I still did not realize it was unusually large. He however thought it was a huge deal. I just figured he was impressed because I thought he had a little dick. In reality his was just average.

FATE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sO....still trying to define "how to measure". i'LL GO WITH THIS:

Length: Place end of a ruler at base of hard cock by the uppermost area (nearest towards your head and shoulders). Don't press in hard. Lay ruler along the 'top' out to the tip. Take a measurement. (I come in at ~8 1/4")

Girth: take string and wrap it around the thickest part. Do not tighten so that it would 'indent' into your member. mark where the two ends join and then lay the string along a ruler to measure. (I come in at ~5 3/4")

Is that how it's done?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
strings do not work... when you do it after with a tape measure you will get like .2" less than with the string :) don't know why, just try it.

I like to measure on the side because it makes me over 9" hard lol!