Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only measured my dick within the last few years. I'm in my forties. I never thought about measuring it until I has sex with a lady who is an admitted sizequeen. As soon as I pulled my dick out she said "let me measure it!" I wasn't expecting her to say that. I didn't allow her to measure it, but she told me right off the bat(lol) that my dick was 10 inches long.

Attachments

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any guys out there who are telling the truth when they say they've never measured their cock? I asked one of the guys I'm involved with what his measurements are, and he responded "You've seen it, you already know." He went on to insist that he's never measured his dick and had no idea about its length (or girth). I told him that I really liked his penis, but was just curious if my estimation was correct, and he seemed really offended. He does know I'm a size queen, but he also knows that I have no problem with his average size - I am always on his jock when I see him - but am just curious whether he's six or six and a half, you know?

Anyway, I dropped the issue after awhile, but when a guy tells me he's never held a ruler to his cock in my life, it seems about as believable as a guy who tells me he's never jerked off before.

Hmmm, sorry voyeur... I don't know why he got bothered but it probably has to do with the fact that he is average and he knows you are a size queen/you like above average cocks. So, maybe you should stroke his ego some, genuinely that is (cause guys always smell BS), and give him some good loven and during one of your sessions of hot passionate sex, while he's throbbing hard for you, pull out the ruler and measure it with him... I did this several times with my ex... we both loved seeing how big it was next to a ruler as well as the circumference... especially when I was rock hard and at my biggest... so seduce him while you're add it by telling him how much it would turn you on to see the ruler next to his hard cock and make sure to boost his ego with non-bs compliments about his member (like that he is lucky to have a high average size... he's bigger than half the guys out there... he has strong erections... etc...)

Last edited: