Measurement Question

weatherman3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I, unlike most people here, am not well above the average size for a penis. I am right around 6in. and I guess about avg. for girth. I just find it strange that a 6 1/2 in. penis can look so much bigger than what I am. When I look at myself in the mirror or just see myself I have the mentality that I am on the small side. I have had girlfriends tell me that I am fine which is re-assuring, but I just find it weird that when people on here tell others they look about 6-7inches that I view those people as being WAY bigger than I am,

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A little bit of difference in girth can really create a boatload of difference visually. In fact, even guys whose girth's oval shape is flatter and wider benefit from this phenomenon though they may be no bigger around. These visual differences, however, become unimportant as soon as the lights go out. It's a trick of perception that doesn't translate when the action starts. Don't worry.

And remember that most potential gfs think more than a mouthful is a waste anyway...

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience is similar to your own weatherman3, but having worked as a photographer I know how easy it is to make an average sized cock look huge - it's a matter of making sure the cock is the nearest object to the lens, and a wide angle lens exaggerates the effect. Your 6" is at least half an inch longer than average so, like fortiesfun says, you have nothing to worry about. There are other factors that make a guy's cock look bigger:
*An average sized cock looks huge on a little guy, but small on a tall guy.
*An average sized cock looks long on a thin guy and short on a fat guy.
*A trimmed or shaved area around the base of the cock makes the cock look longer. *As long as you perceive yourself as having a small penis you will project this idea and people will buy it. Once you cotton on to the idea that you are actually quite well endowed you will present your cock to gf with more confidence. That will definitely make it seem bigger to her than if you present it apologetically.
Lastly, I'd like to pick up on your initial point:
*There are a good few very well hung members of LPSG, but there are a great many more who are of small or average endownemt, a few of whom pretend to have huge ones. Some have even been found to be using pictures of penis' not belonging to them. Really big cocks are actually quite rare - even here.

bladerr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
weatherman3 said:
I, unlike most people here, am not well above the average size for a penis. I am right around 6in. and I guess about avg. for girth. I just find it strange that a 6 1/2 in. penis can look so much bigger than what I am. When I look at myself in the mirror or just see myself I have the mentality that I am on the small side. I have had girlfriends tell me that I am fine which is re-assuring, but I just find it weird that when people on here tell others they look about 6-7inches that I view those people as being WAY bigger than I am,
i hear from a girl that seeing your own dick from above so to speak it looks smaller than it is from where a girl sees it ie/ from side or below. cocks look bigger from the balls thats why we measure along the top (do this make sense???)

Oral Fixation

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Riven650 said:
My experience is similar to your own weatherman3, but having worked as a photographer I know how easy it is to make an average sized cock look huge - it's a matter of making sure the cock is the nearest object to the lens, and a wide angle lens exaggerates the effect. Your 6" is at least half an inch longer than average so, like fortiesfun says, you have nothing to worry about. There are other factors that make a guy's cock look bigger:
*An average sized cock looks huge on a little guy, but small on a tall guy.
*An average sized cock looks long on a thin guy and short on a fat guy.
*A trimmed or shaved area around the base of the cock makes the cock look longer. *As long as you perceive yourself as having a small penis you will project this idea and people will buy it. Once you cotton on to the idea that you are actually quite well endowed you will present your cock to gf with more confidence. That will definitely make it seem bigger to her than if you present it apologetically.
Lastly, I'd like to pick up on your initial point:
*There are a good few very well hung members of LPSG, but there are a great many more who are of small or average endownemt, a few of whom pretend to have huge ones. Some have even been found to be using pictures of penis' not belonging to them. Really big cocks are actually quite rare - even here.

Thanks for that reassurance. I too have similar issues as wm3, but this is good to know.