Measurement video

D_Pants Keats

Account Disabled
Media
I have a measurement video, should I post it? I'm afraid to do so because although I am measuring it correctly its not perfect so the penis police will come down on me, especially because it shows a 9"+ measurement. What do you think, should I post it anyway?

Last edited:

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Maybe the vid is in the wrong format. I don't remember the last time I uploaded a vid, but I recall it had to be .avi, .mpg or .wmv... that is, PC-friendly. Try converting it. Would be cool to see!

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Actually, just uploaded a vid (big cumshot) and they do take .mov, .mp4 and .3gp. So maybe your file is too - um - big?

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this cooldude is crazy .... in so many different postings he said his dick is huge! length changes .... in some threads it's just 8 ... now it's 9+ ...

in fact, he never showed any picture, movie or whatever!

it's better to ignore him! each reply to one of his crazy postings is just a waste of time!

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
he claimed it was 9.5-10 at one point (measured from the side - whatever that means)
then he claims it was 9 measured across the top
then he was going to post some "new pics" - because his old pics were a couple dark pics from the underside where he held his ball sack trying to make his cock look like a 3-hander.

then before he posted the new pics (which never got posted), he claimed it was 'only' 8-8.5 .. because iit was only a "semi" (of course)

and remeber, hes the one volunteering all this info, no one is ASKING him
he Pmd me the other night and struck up a convo, by his 2nd message, without me asking he was telling me he had a 10 inch cock..
hes doing it to himself..

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did'nt do anything wrong.

nothing wring, true! but you are posting senseless shit regularly!

you are always talking about your very huge dick (size varies between 8" and 10" .... probably depends on your mood), but never showing any pictures or movies!

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dude please leave me alone.

all of us would leave you alone!
YOU are the one who always comes with crazy stuff like this thread here!
YOU are the one with probably the biggest dick on earth ... but at the same time
YOU are the one who never shows your huge dick!

do you really wonder that you're becoming a laughing-stock?
it's in your hands!

you are 20 ... if you are suffering belated puberty, this is not the best forum for you!

D_Pants Keats

Account Disabled
Media
No one thinks I'm becoming a laughing stock, I've gotten really positive advise here and you are looking pretty bad by constantly posting these rude comments. And I never said I have the biggest dick on earth. However you sure are acting like the biggest dick on earth.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No one thinks I'm becoming a laughing stock, I've gotten really positive advise here and you are looking pretty bad by constantly posting these rude comments. And I never said I have the biggest dick on earth. However you sure are acting like the biggest dick on earth.

first of all ... YOU are always talking about your huge dick. although you don't show it.

i never said i have a big dick, because i dont have a big dick.
but at least i am showing what's hidden between my legs.

btw, you can find many postings here on LPSG where people explain what they think about people acting like you ... endless fishing for compliments or endless talking about your huuuuuge dick without showing any proof ... all this stuff makes you the most popular members here :cool:

as i said, many people here don't say what they think about you!
they just ignore you.

one more thing ... you should read the comments here carefully ... people here comment worst phimosises with "nice foreskin" and stuff like that ... don't know why they do it.

and i am the one who's telling you what i am thinking.

sorry about that!