Measurements

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kurios, Aug 3, 2003.

1. kurios

kurios Member

Under stats, some refer to length but not girth and others indicate they don't know the girth. To me both measurements are meaningful when discussing issues and of equal importance.
    Questions:
    Do you guys tend to think big refers mostly to length? and
    Why would you measure only length?

Circumference seems to be where there is the most variation and the subject of many woes cause you can always hold back the last few inches but I will be damned if I know how to slim your cock down for a better fit!

2. Imported

Gold Member

ThighSlapper: I agree, I think. When most people refer to a penis as 'big', it's the thickness that stands out the most.

If it's long, most just say 'long'.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=ThighSlapper link=board=meetgreet;num=1059922942;start=0#1 date=08/03/03 at 07:55:23]I agree, I think.   When most people refer to a penis as 'big', it's the thickness that stands out the most.

If it's long, most just say 'long'.[/quote]

Actually, most people, rightly or wrongly, refer to length when the topic comes up. But I agree with the idea that "too thick" causes more problems sexually than "too long".

4. Imported

Gold Member

Rich2003: I'm one of those people that knows his length but doesn't know his girth.

I haven't really got a very good answer- I've actually only ever measured my dick with girlfriends, usually as they were intrigued to measure the length, and I've never really had a proper tape measure to hand when I've though about it.

I always usually say 'pretty thick' because the thickness is what causes me issues during penetration and girls always need two hands to wank me.
    I will make it my mission for the week though so I can update my stats!

Rich

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that girth is more impressive than length. I have had more comments on my size because of my girth. The thickness makes it seem that much more massive. Having a 10" cock that is only 3" around doesn't seem as large as a 8" cock that is 6" around. Sure it may be longer, but not as full.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: Well as a girl, I tend to think that the term "big" means length and girth. But everyone has a different opinion.

7. Imported

Gold Member

thefrench_h: From my experience, I get more remarks from the women due to my girth, whereas men (husbands most of the cases) seems to be more focused to the length.

8. Imported

Gold Member

SelenaLovely: I would say that length gives me more of a wow visually than thickness but, thickness gives me more wow sexually.

The only large guy I have ever been with luckily had both so, I had a double wow...

lena

Draft saved Draft deleted