Measures of Central Tendency for the cack

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rburgdy, Oct 15, 2010.

1. rburgdy

rburgdy New Member

This may be in the wrong place, but I don't know where else to go with it:
    We all know the statistics for penis size, with mean scores and standard deviations, but are there figures for Median and Mode? These numbers help clear up questions about the mean, as they can reveal outliers and show a more understandable distribution. I think this would especially be helpful with the whole "black guy huge penis" discussion. If they are, according to the means, about the same as white guys, but the mode and median are different, we can discover maybe more truths than the mean alone reveals.

So, any idea on where these figures can be found?

2. bananaclubcock

Albums:
    I'm enough of a nerd I wanted to find a complete data set....It doesn't seem to be available. You can guesstimate both median and mode from the graphs on the wikipedia page.

3. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nerd here, too.

It seems like--in terms of actual data sets--that none exist. The only things that exist are interpretations of the data. Bummer.

You may be able to find the A. Kinsey data somewhere. I think this is a publicly available data set from the 1940s. I'm not certain how much variability in terms of non-white, non-heterosexual males it would contain, but it may be worth looking for.

#3 shr1125, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted