Measuring a bananna-shaped cock...??

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by thirdlegmeat, Jun 10, 2004.

1. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

I know we've been talking alot about how to measure a penis accurately, but HorseHung brought up a good point in the last thread, and I think it needs to be addressed specifically, and at length (no pun intended).

I have a bananna-shaped cock and cannot accurately measure it using the standard "along the top" method. I am not a mathematician, but do know enough geometry to realize that this cheats me by perhaps as much as an inch (since my curve is rather pronounced). This is why I always refer to my size as 8-9", as perhaps you've noticed in prior posts.

If I do use the "standard" method, I must forcibly straighten my penis and try to quickly measure with the ruler, and in the process force blood from my penis and lose erection size. Measuring like this, I'm 8".

However, I know that my penis is considerably larger when fully erect, and thus curved. I cannot measure the curve from the top, because geometry dictates this is not the true length and I'll be short changed. But science says I'm not allowed to measure along the bottom, because this is not the "official method"

I think perhaps the answer is to measure along the bottom from where, if on top, the pubic bone starts. Isn't it possible to find the point where your pubic bone is on top, use this same point of reference and then measure along the bottom. This doesn't seem to be cheating because you're not including your balls, etc.

Feedback is appreciated, especially from those guys who literally have a big "bananna" hanging from their legs.

-thirdleg

2. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: This is so very true like I said before if you measure the top side of the banana with a tape measure then underneath , depending on the curve yu will notice quite a difference in size but what Goes into someone is the underneath measurement!!
    I look Huge enough from a top or side view but from head on when hard I look insanely massive, though one thing I have to say about the Curve I have noticed since all the time and years I have put into Jelqing I have seen the curve become not so pronounced . Who knew Jelqing was good for correcting curvature, has anyone else experienced this ?

the REAL deal
    HORSE

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

That's why the use of a tape measure was mentioned. Being flexible. it follows the curve of your meat and doesn't short-change your reading. A lot easier than figuring out a geometrical formula for ... er ... 'phallometry' (?).

4. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Something that i think is interesting and is probably true is that what if having a smaller penis in regards to inches was waht everyone wanted? If they had a "banana" cock and they got the measurement they wanted from the top side because it said it was a smaller number then they'd be arguing fro using thta method. If you get cheated out of an inch as some of you put it by measuring along the top because of the curve then wouldnt you get the same amount of innacurracy by measuring along the bottom. Wouldn't the only tru answer be to measure along the op (since thats what we've all agreed on) with a tape measure so you could floow along the real length of the penis??
    I think the reason most of want to measure from the bottom is because it gives us the desired number. We want to be able to say that we have 9" instead of 8" or 10" instead of 9". But the real thing about it is it doesnt matter where you measure from, you still have the same sized dick. The consensus is to measure along the top where we all would "lose" that inch that exists when measuring from the bottom, so eveything stays even, given that we all do measure from there. It doesn't matter if you measure along the bottom and get 10" and I measure along the top and get 9". we still have the same size penis. It just gets confusing when we all don't use the same method. Thats why so many time if i am showing on cam and someone asks what my size is and I say 9", they act like im crazy and say that it "must be at least 10"." We have to find a standard way of measuring so we can finally know what someone is talking about when they say 7",8",9",10",11" etc. If we all want to measure from the bottom so we can all say we're a inch or so bigger than what we may be able to use on an orifice then lets decide. In that case I am about 10"
    but if we are going to use the other method of using a ruler or tape measure along the top than i am technically 8 6/8" which i will round up to nine, so i dont have to go through all that typing.
    The fact is, it doesn't matter if i'm not 10" or 11" because if you all are measuring wrong and are getting that, then i'm still as big or bigger, and thats all that counts, is how I compare, not how many inches. If i had 5" and everyone in the world had only 3" then i'd be the man.
    Also, the reason i bring up comparison and "competition" is because this size shit really only interests guys so much to warrant a discussion as this. Girls want something that gets them off, if it be measured at 8" or 9" is immaterial. Guys care about inches because they want to compare. So then lets compare. But we all have to measure the same way.
    sorry so long winded.

5. benderten2001

Gold Member

I have noticed too, that jelq (or some technique I used in three+ plus years of PE) has considerably lessened my "upward curve" to where now, it's more horizontal-- even "droops downward" just a bit from the added girth and weight (I suppose).

Draft saved Draft deleted