Measuring Cock That Curves Down Vs Cock That Curves Up.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by motoramic, Aug 17, 2008.

1. motoramic

motoramic Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Many say that the medical correct way to measure the length of a cock is by pressing the pubic bone slightly and measure along the top while standing up and pointing the cock parallel to the floor (or 90 degree from your body), however I haven't seen any resources that take in account for the curvature of the penis especially when a cock points down oppose to a cock that points up. (Cocks that curve to the side would need to have a dedicated post for it). Many guys "cheat" on their measurement by pushing their penis down more than 90 degree away from their body to get an extra half or 1 inch even though they measured along the top. My cock curves up when hard and I have a friend whose cock curves down when hard and we have similar size penises even though his measurement is longer along the top. If I would have take his penis and "flip" it upside down and "attach" the head on the other end, we would have almost identical measurement where the curvature underneath and above the penis would be almost the same between the two of us. Since he has a longer "top" measurement where the curvature ratio is longer on the top and shorter underneath, guys like him who have a cock that curves down appears larger than someone like me especially when comparing visually at a certain angle of view; the best comparison in a visual sense would be looking at the side of the erect penises.

Please feel free to share your experience or insights on this post...

#1 motoramic, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  2. AlbertCunning

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When measuring, it just seems that the straight or downward curving have a bit of an advantage, yes.
    We who curve up will just have to live with that; knowing that an upward curve may also be of an advantage sometimes.

3. HamYai

HamYai New Member

If you peeps really can't measure something and need to create an entire thread on how to measuer something, I just...

....Well, I just give up on the human race.

Some clever bastards can work out, to the yard, how far we are from the sun (and more complicated stuff than that) for godsakes - and the earth is "curving" around the sun, even.

Just measure the freaking thing and STFU!

4. canihavu

canihavu New Member

I think you are putting way too much into this measuring stuff - just be happy when you get undressed and your woman eyes get big!

5. AlbertCunning

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sure, measuring becomes a bit of an obsession sometimes, but the thread-starter is making a point.
    (Although, luckily, most posts I read don't have such a high frequency of the word 'cock'.)

For instance(to come with an Olympic analogy), if Usain Bolt had to run an extra 5 meters in the 100 meter race, he very probably wouldn't have won it -- and I assume he would find the whole business a bit unfair.

But by sticking to the Olympic ideals, he wouldn't complain, because winning isn't everything.
    No! He was just happy to participate.
    Or not.

As analogies go, it was probably in the middle of the road, but at least I tried.

#5 AlbertCunning, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  6. motoramic

motoramic Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I don't want to get the wrong impression that I am obsess or have an issue about measuring penises. I just want to know if anybody might have similar point of view or gain a new insight after reading my post since many people have a simpler point of view in measuring a penis...:idea:

#6 motoramic, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted