Measuring Contest

nydodgersfan

Experimental Member
Media
A buddy of mine always brags about being hung so I told him to prove it, so we are going to have a contest. We will get a girl we know to judge. Problem is he wants to measure without me to witness her measuring, I say you need to witness to verify? What do you think?

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A buddy of mine always brags about being hung so I told him to prove it, so we are going to have a contest. We will get a girl we know to judge. Problem is he wants to measure without me to witness her measuring, I say you need to witness to verify? What do you think?

Agree... and you need to post the side by side pictures here

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For a 100% straight response..........
If she would be a non-biased judge, then have her measure him and then measure you, separately. A completely straight guy isn't always going to whip out a raging hard on in front of another guy. However, that may change after a number of drinks... That's how my best friend in HS got measured. He and a couple of others were at a party and he would always brag that he's big. One girl said to prove it and she got out a measuring tape. I think he was the only one measured, but from there on out, his brothers even bragged about it. This is my brother so-and-so... he's got a 7.5" dick. :biggrin1:

oddeyeblu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your buddy should pull it out and prove it to you or remain full of shit.
Fuck that straight bullshit. If he's so straight, he wouldn't be bragging about his cock size to another dude.