Measuring curved dick

56vj

Just Browsing
Media
For "official" measurements, if you have a dick that curves upwards, should you measure it bone-pressed or just straight out with a ruler?

What do you think?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I thik it depends on hon much the dick is angled... if there's only a slight curve then it's better to stick to bone pressing method ...else using a cloth tape... but a new question arse from this topic: HOW HAVE SIDE CURVED DICK TO BE MEASURED??? my left curved dick is bigger if measured @ rigth side and smaller if measured at left side (where it curves) then I prefer to imagine a line that start from pubic bone and go to the cockhead and measure that line... how about yours???

B_byoungster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine curves down to theeft i messure with a flexible (sewing) tape. start from pubic bone and end at the top of my cockhead not forskin :p

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When it comes to numbers, and the current accepted "legitimate measuring", Upcurves are always at a disadvantage :mad:

How so? I thought the "legitmate measuring" technique was to measure along the top from pubic bone to tip of penis. It seems that curving your penis whouldn't change it's length since the tape measure is also curved to measure the surface.
It does look smaller than an exact same size one curved down which I've always felt was a bit unfair, plus it looks smaller on cam since the viewer is looking straght at it and the curve will hide some of your dick. But I can't see how it would affect the actual number.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll use the bannana example.

Take a bannana, hold is against you like a penis. Measure it pointed up, then turn it over and measure it pointed down.

Same item, different numbers

Banana* :tongue:

But yeah, that's pretty much the perfect example of why upward curves are at a major disadvantage when it comes to the "standard" of measuring and downcurves have a major advantage.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Banana* :tongue:

But yeah, that's pretty much the perfect example of why upward curves are at a major disadvantage when it comes to the "standard" of measuring and downcurves have a major advantage.

What are you, the Spelling Police??? :tongue:

Why not just take measurements from both top and bottom and average them? The only reason I've heard for not using this method is that nobody seems to know where to start on the underside.

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was working on some drawings, and decided to fuck off awhile :rolleyes: and wound up here reading this thread...

So switched back over to Auto CAD and drew a quick sketch to see the difference in measurement between upward and downward curves.

The first two are the same one is just turned 180deg.

The last one is me...after seeing the difference between the first sketch I was like "shit":eek: I had to see what the difference is for my coc ...I am getting screwed...lol...:rolleyes: eh can't win em all.

Attachments

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was working on some drawings, and decided to fuck off awhile :rolleyes: and wound up here reading this thread...

So switched back over to Auto CAD and drew a quick sketch to see the difference in measurement between upward and downward curves.

The first two are the same one is just turned 180deg.

The last one is me...after seeing the difference between the first sketch I was like "shit":eek: I had to see what the difference is for my coc ...I am getting screwed...lol...:rolleyes: eh can't win em all.

Yep, that pretty much illustrates the dilemma us upward curving guys face with the pseudo "standard" of measuring :wink: