measuring for size

gym: Hey guy's....... :-/

anybody know the best way to measure your cock for size with a measuring tape...some say from the top others say from the bottom.....what's the best way to know your full size when "erected"

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Might I suggest that Mark consider a graphic on the LPSG Homepage that illustrates how to measure?

It sure would prevent this question from being asked every couple of weeks.

Pecker

TaMarquis: WHOA...I understand what you're saying, Bilbobagginsx, but no reason to jump on Gyms case about it. I mean, its his first post here--he probably doesn't know how to use the search feature yet, among other things...Geez...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=TaMarquis link=board=meetgreet;num=1052060741;start=0#2 date=05/04/03 at 10:06:15]WHOA...I understand what you're saying, Bilbobagginsx, but no reason to jump on Gyms case about it.  I mean, its his first post here--he probably doesn't know how to use the search feature yet, among other things...Geez...[/quote]

Don't confuse my response with flaming, please. I just thought that the repeat of "The" question meant that we might be better served to have either a helpful graphic or a link on our Homepage.

We're nothing if not educational at LPSG, are we not?

Pecker

H8Monga: Eduwhat?

gym if you haven't found it, I've read top and that's what I go by. For years I'd been doing it by the side... good way to cheat for me, but sadly not the right way.

About the search option, maybe Mark should sticky a post to the top of each board advising that. I certainly didn't think of search when I came here.

AnonyMs: I wonder if there is a way to ID a thread as being among the most FAQ? Then newbies to the board could start there. I dunno - there are a LOT of posts to sort through and read here... we are bound to get some duplication.... and DO as a matter of fact.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use Search but always get the same response that being nada when in fact I know I have seen something related to the very topic.
I wanted to start a thread in the form of a survey to get feedback on whether heavy equipment runs in families as in fathers, sons, brothers, cousins and as factual as possible. Something that would separate out fact and fiction, more along the lines that I measure x and my brother measures y than my father was really big compared to my 8 year old weenie so I will be too.
All this to say having used many searches I still dont know if this survey has been done and would waste people's time...

Javierdude22: Maybe im alone in this one....and i totally dont wanna sound rude....but come on people....were all adults here, and ive noticed people here have a lotta good things to say, good discussions, etc, so im guessing we all enjoyed a nice education.

So i guess we also know very well how to use a ruler or tape. Its easy....from top to bottom or vice versa, the metric system or the Anglo-American system (hows that called) have a kinda waterproof system where an inch can only by só much, nothing less nothing more. Its either 8 or 9, not 7 plus some very imaginative math to make it 8 :)

Laterz

ORCABOMBER: I know for one that something along that line has been done..

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Orcabomber or anyone have further info on whether a FACTUAL survey has been done on family size comparisons. By this I mean father, brothers and cousins where actual measurements were taken, not " I saw my older brother step out of the shower when I was 4 and he was huge so I probably will be too" sort of comparison.
At some point there is a chance that brothers or cousins compare size. What would be of interest would be "yes we measured and my older brother logged in at 7x6 erect and my younger brother and I both measured 8x 5.5 or one was 9x 5 and the other 6x6. It would be easier to see if indeed there was some basis for saying "big" runs in the family.

ORCABOMBER: Well, not here anyhow..I don't know if there has been a study actually...might try some of the scientific websites for that one.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It hasn't been done here as in survey form with actual measurements. I can easily give my brothers' and my sizes (to the nearest quarter inch to point out small but noticeable differences):

(Eldest to youngest)
Mateo: 10"
Lucas: 9"
Jacinto: 9.25"
Miguel: 9.75"
Rosario: 9.5"
Diego: 9"
All are about 7" in circumference.

But, "Papá, would you tell me the size of your cock to the nearest quarter inch? I need to kow for a survey." I don't see me asking him!

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DoubleMeatWhopper-thankyou for two things...one the brother facts and two an alert as to the slight complication with anticipating other than impressions about paternal measurements.
Do you have any facts about cousins (maternal or paternal)? in other words you and your siblings seem to have gotten the heavy equipment gene(s)but is it unique to your immediate family or does beef run in other relatives?