"Measuring from the balls"

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LemacST, Jun 28, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

What exactly does that mean? That people measure their size from the last bit where the testicle hangs?

2. bpen8

bpen8 New Member

Thats means they are measuing their erection from the underside. I think people will do this because it will give them an extra inch or 2. So say you are 6 inches measuring from the top/bone pressed, some people will measure from the underside and the ruler will proably say 7 inches or so. I guess if you have an upward curving penis and you have sex with an upward curve motion then you may be able to get some of that hidden penis length in whatever hole you are putting it in. Still every erection should be measured from the top, bone pressed while laying on a flat table so those with downward curving dicks dont give themselves extra length because of their curve.

3. LemacST

Gold Member

Oh alright, that makes sense.
    I thought maybe some people actually measured from the bottom of their balls (their testicles hanging) to the top of their erection, which would be pretty ridculous lol.
    But yeah, from the top I am between 6-6 1/2" (I never seem to get consistent results) but from the bottom-side like you said, I am exactly an inch above that. This might explain why so many guys claim to be in the 7" range and why everyone (who doesn't know to measure uptop) thinks its weird that average is less than 6".

4. leenyc97

leenyc97 Member

Albums:
    i was wondering how there could be so many guys with 7 inches. When it occured to me that they were measuring from the balls I did the same. In doing so I discovered that I have an 8.5 inch cock. All these years I thought it was only seven.

Now I'm going to have the change my stats on a few websites.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted