Measuring from your ass

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many of you 16, 18 and 20 inch guys measure your cocks from your ass?
I'm sorry, I don't own a rooster as I live in a semi-rural location and the noise would annoy the neighbours. I can only keep hens. I don't own a donkey either.

B_BamBam22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How many of you 16, 18 and 20 inch guys measure your cocks from your ass?

Now boys, Mr Yawn might just have a point...a lot of people round here are inclined to overstate their size. Considering how proud most people would be of an 8 inch cock, trying to pass of a 9 or a 10 seems pretty unncecessary.

K

kundalinikat

Well look, I also would prefer to measure the way the OP does (though I wouldn't have described it the same way). It is not so hard to answer the question in a straightforward manner. The penis does go back that far after all and those "extra" inches are not extra or imaginary, you can even use them if you tuck your nuts into the hernias under the pubic bone (just above the base of the penis on either side). As for me the base of the shaft behind my nuts is the thickest, which is very useful...! :)

What I'm getting at is that measuring from the top of the penis may be convenient (no shifting around of the testicles is required) but it is actually not the most accurate in terms of seeing just how much prick one can put inside another's orifice.

I never thought i would write a post with a technical argument about the penis (they are routinely silly to read) but here it is :>

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on, are our egos so fragile that we need to tack on to measurements the parts of our dick that are INSIDE our body?

Look at my gallery pic to see how a proper measurement is made. No cramming the ruler into your gut, and no adding imaginary inches where the penis supposedly connects to your spine or wherever.

LargeJohnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good picture, Bonky. That's how a measurement is made. I saw one pic on this site where first the guy had the ruler offset like two inches to the side, and it looked like he was stabbing himself in the belly just so he could claim 8 inches or something. Measurements aren't that important, anyways. Pictures speak for themselves... if it's a nice looking cock, that's what it is. I feel bad for the guys who are actually 8, 9 inches+ because there are so many on here that tend to exaggerate, that their real claims are often not believed.