Measuring Girth

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s mentioned in many sites to measure at the thickest point… Are you supposed to measure at the thickest point on the shaft or the thickest point on the penis?... For example, say the head is bigger than the shaft?

Thanks for commenting in advance! :smile:

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are refering to measuring the actual shaft not the head. The head size is very variable. In my case this would add another two inches to my girth measurements which would make it seem bigger. So why do that?!Kind of misleading, just as many guys measure their length from the tip of the penis all the way to the base of the penis, UNDER the scrotum. This is also misleading, as it should be along the top from tip to base against the pubic bone.
:cool:

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr.Stout said:
They are refering to measuring the actual shaft not the head. The head size is very variable. In my case this would add another two inches to my girth measurements which would make it seem bigger. So why do that?!Kind of misleading, just as many guys measure their length from the tip of the penis all the way to the base of the penis, UNDER the scrotum. This is also misleading, as it should be along the top from tip to base against the pubic bone.
Which part of the shaft?... Base, mid or upper?

Thanks! :smile:

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe you're supposed to use your thickest part for your given measurement, do to variation a lot of us on here will give multiple measurements ie. Head, mid shaft and base. ZapZaz you sure have a thirst for knowledge, I hope you maintain this characteristic in the other aspects of your life. It's definitely a good quality.

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Porterhouse said:
I believe you're supposed to use your thickest part for your given measurement, do to variation a lot of us on here will give multiple measurements ie. Head, mid shaft and base. ZapZaz you sure have a thirst for knowledge, I hope you maintain this characteristic in the other aspects of your life. It's definitely a good quality.
Thanks for the reponse & the warm compliment! :smile:

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr.Stout said:
Mr.Stout said:
I have known some to do all three and average them, if your wanting to get really specific and technical about.
Thanks for sharing! :grinning-smiley-003

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wonder...is there a site somewhere for carpenters and they discuss a hundred different ways of measuring a board?

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wrench said:
i wonder...is there a site somewhere for carpenters and they discuss a hundred different ways of measuring a board?
"Measure twice, cut once!" - (Carpenter) Norm Abram

“Measure a thousand times and cut once!” - Turkish Proverb

Good Luck! :wink:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, somewhere else at this site it was mentioned in a thread that in order to figure diameter, you divide the circumference by 3.1.
The actual number is longer.....but 3.1 works well enough.

I ordered a custom size toy from PhallixGlass last year and used that formula to tell them it was actually a bigger girth than I requested.....
Larger enough that I still haven't gotten adventurous enough to seriously try it.
The ...um....larger head is the problem.