measuring my 8 1/2 incher

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by EL_Duderino, Feb 9, 2009.

1. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

i see very few people who actually measure their piece in a picture, so i took the liberty. i added it in my gallery. now i know its just over 8 in the pic but i bend a little bit down and after fumbling with my cell phone camera to get the picture i lost a little bit. but u get the idea. :biggrin1:

2. pierced4fun

pierced4fun New Member

WOW.....that is one nice cock you have there.....would love to see some full body pics of you with that thing.....

OHHHH or better yet.....some pics of it fighting to get out a pair of tight underwear......with the fabric straining......

Damn I want your cock

3. big_c

big_c New Member

Albums:
    I like it ! particularly that one with the comcast remote. i saw a pic of another dick next to a comcast remote and it was just as long (and thick) as that remote. made me wish mine was so massive ! well, lo and behold, i am a comcast subscriber and for the heck of it, i did a comparison of my erect pole next to my comcast remote. mine measures about an inch short of the remote in length, but it's just as wide. Sure does fill a woman, and i have been told that. you've got the full package.

these comparisons to household items are terrific.

however, as i have experienced other television / internet services, i prefer Verizon FIOS over COMCAST, but that's for another thread i suppose.

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Gentlemen: what GREAT shots - can you advise how to upload photos?

Thanks -

5. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Eh, don't get me wrong -- it's a nice cock a definitely big -- but that measuring shot is unreliable (or at least leaves much to be desired). For one thing, we can't see the base of the measuring tape. Can you post a better shot?

Now I also see you have a shot with quarters in your gallery. You should try the $2.00 challenge!! If you really do have 8.5" too, you should be able to get 9 quarters on top of your dick [tape them together edge-to-edge, if you need to]. If you can get 9, you will be the first* person on the site to do that!!

*OK 2nd, but same diff

6. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Very nice!

7. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

lol, honestly i tried the 2 dollar challenge and it was a pain in the ass to get them to stay on then take the picture with my cell phone. i had a couple shots of it but the quality was so bad i didnt bother to share i knew people would fly off the handle about me faking it. this picture was pretty hard to get in itself. i know it sounds lame but i dont have tape and i have no reason to get it past taking a picture of my dick which is y i probably never will do that.

8. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah, it's a pain in the ass for sure!!

But nevermind the challenge: howsabout a higher-quality measuring pic?

9. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

lol i tried that too its a fuckin pain too. all i have is that tape measure since i needed to buy it cause my fridge just blew up and i had to measure the size to get a new one. plus with juggling my cell phone to take the pics wasnt easy. it was the best i could do. maybe i'll try again another day. but for one its me and im not full of it. but aside from that i dont see the problem with it, it looks pretty legit what could i do to fake that? and damn if i was trying to fake it, don't u think i woulda actually have gotten to 8 1/2?

10. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No matter what you do, someone on here will criticize you on something. I do agree you should show the entire tape but you have a big dick so rock on!

11. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

lol i swear i tried.... =) that shit was fuckin hard to hold the tape measure against my pelvis and get the camera lined up with the other hand. all this and not one person complains about the fact that my whole dick didn't get in the picture? huh? =)

12. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    i'd say it's 3 inches max. maybe 4.

13. big_c

big_c New Member

Albums:
    I tried taking a pic of my massive member, but i couldn't get it all in the viewfinder, no matter how far it was away from the lens

14. D_Warthaughe Peeslit

Using metes and bounds or lines of latitude is pretty much the only way to accurately measure. Lol

15. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    You need someone to help you take the pictures.

Draft saved Draft deleted