Measuring question?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Kilowanhasukii, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Kilowanhasukii

Kilowanhasukii New Member

:confused:
    I am new to this measuring your junk stuff and I was wondering what the general consensus is for measuring length as well as girth.

With length, Does everyone just lay it across the top or side of the penis? Push in until it hurts, or just push in a little? Also if your penis curves upward do you straighten it out to measure with a ruler, or just use a soft measuring tape? If I just lay a ruler on top of my upward curved penis then it'll read a tiny bit below 6". if i straighten it out it'll read 6.5, and if i straighten and push into and touch the pubic bone without it hurting i can jack that baby up to 7.0, with hurting 7.4. So my question is would i go around spouting i have a 5.9 Length, 6.5, 7.0 or 7.4?

With girth, do you measure at your greatest point and say that is my girth? or take the three measurements and average them? personally my greatest point being 7" exactly at the base; 6" mid, and 5.5 just under the glands. I've heard most people do this even though the general consensus is to take an average correct? measure 3 points and average it? so basically my question is would i go spouting off that my girth is 7" or 6.266 (which is the 3 measurements averaged)?

Any comments would be appreciated, thanks!

2. crossy

Gold Member

Use a ruler and place it on the top, straighten the curvature. Push in slightly pubicbone.
    Take an average of 3 widths is acceptable.

3. rugbyguy14

rugbyguy14 New Member

Albums:
    cut one inch off ruler lay on top of penis shove into abdomen till it hurts then pusher a little more, take note of length and add two inches, this is the most reliable way to measure your penis

4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Keep in mind that 11 is the new 7 around here.

5. D_Peanu Reeves

D_Peanu Reeves New Member

great scott man!!! I like ur response...that means I am 12 inches...ha ha.

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Own it!! :biggrin1:

7. Kilowanhasukii

Kilowanhasukii New Member

hmm I guess this is the wrong site to ask a question on.

8. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

no, the first guy is the best one. everyone else is just joshing those that think thay have an 11 inch cock

9. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I say measure along the top, either using a ruler and straightening your penis or using a measuring tape, but not pressing into your abdomen (or not pressing hard, anyway). That is the method used in most studies of penis size, I believe. It sounds to me as though you can certainly claim 6-1/2", and maybe 7".

10. 5incher

5incher Member

find a construction worker ask him to measure it i hear they measure things good

11. hoggindaz

hoggindaz New Member

put it on top of the penis, and measure the penis, don't press it in, that is cheating, and for girth, take a piece of floss and wrap it around till the two ends touch, then measure the floss, dont put it at an angle, put it completely perpendicular to the length of your penis to get your girth

12. poonhunter

poonhunter New Member

I have it down to a science.

First of all, don't masturbate for a couple days before, and take a pill if you must. You want to make sure you're fully loaded.

When you're ready to measure, stand as straight as possible. Then take a hard ruler and press it to the most prominent part of your pubic bone. The ruler shouldn't actually be touching your penis; it should be about a cm higher if you're measuring from the right spot. Bend your penis so it stick straight out, parellel to the floor. This will account for curves and erection angle. Also kegal as as much blood as you can into your penis (though it probably won't make a difference if you're fully hard).

You may also want to use a side mirror or move your head slightly forward (while being careful not to move your pelvis). Otherwise, you could be shortchanging yourself by 1/4" or so due to parallex error.

I think a lot of guys either measure sitting down, thrust their hips way out, or jam the ruler underneath the pubic bone. I used to use the last method, and it added almost half an inch, as do the others. Sure, it's a nice ego booster, but who are you really kidding?

I'm not sure about girth.

#12 poonhunter, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted