Measuring Reality

bigcock:
I'm wondering something here guys...do you guys estimate your stats at all? I measured 9 long officially but I still got more excited and watched my cock grow a bit more but forgot to measure it...I know I'm more than 9 but less than 10 ya know... also my hands are 4 inches wide across and I had plenty of length left still on my shaft that my hand couldn't cover and had enough room for a couple of fingers too! ...has this happened to anybody? How should I post my stats?

aj2181: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1062804258;start=0#1 date=09/05/03 at 16:40:55]Makes you wonder how they measure themselves. When you get guys who claim to have 17" or 18", you have to wonder who was holding the yardstick and if they are using the metric system.[/quote]

:D He he he

After thinking about I decided that I should say something more profound than He he he. When I was measuring my stats for posting here I made sure I was at my "fullest".

Well I suppose anything is possible in this world even 17 inch long dicks.

TragicWhiteKnight: Pretty much any erection measurement is going to be an estimate, insomuch as it's going to vary a little each time and I assume I'm going to be about the same length each time. However, the actual measurement I give was taken properly to 0.1" at the time, though I could be bigger or smaller depending on the occasion.

SimplyHung: Within the past month, I've measured as low as 9 1/2" and as high as 10 1/2". I usually just say 10 or 10 1/2, since that's more towards a full erection for me.

jerkin4-10: hey all you doubters...i measured myself never knew how hung i was...14.75 inches...but i measured from my rectum...is that right ? ???

gigantikok: It's all about guesstimating, BigT, guesstimating. Hell, most guys on the internet aren't anywhere near accurate with their measurements. That explains the huge number of guys in chat rooms and all around boasting about their "11 incher". If our world was populated with that many foot long cocks, the average would definately be higher than 5-6 inches. My suggestion is to just measure it at its most erect state...

Krowax: yes, and from the TOP of the base (against the pubic bone), not from the side (or bottom for that matter).

warmsunshine: Well, I'm not going to wade into the whole top vs. bottom measurement thing (again), but for ONCE I'd love to see someone on here who CLAIMS to be over 10 or 11 inches to supply a clear photo with a freaking ruler next to it so that we can see some REAL proof of what they are saying they have in their pants. Gigantikok is excluded because many have actually seen his member in action online. But frankly, I usually take anyone saying that they are 11 or 12 inches or above with a grain of salt.

bigcock: I've got my new measurement now guys, look for it in Meet and Greet and yes I measured it as accurately as possible...I was right, I'm bigger than ever! Hence the changed nickname! ;D

7x6andchg: TWK -

I want to know where you found a ruler with 1/10th of an inch on it...mine's all 16ths.... :D

My username and stats are a one time measurement.  I'm sure I've been higher before, I'm sure lower...I figured it was pretty safe to assume it's close to the same every time.

7x6&C

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
top vs. bottom measurement if done right should add no more than 1"...if it does, you are shoving you balls inside your body and you will be penalized 10 yards for illegal procedure...

Sorry, brain is in football mode. :D

bigcock: I guess I have to say I'm sorry...sometimes I just get carried with reality and what I do have. I mean some of you guys with 11 and up...it's so unreal. I'm thankful I'm 9.25x6.75...sorry for the fib...I'm sorry to everyone really. My size compared to others at 9.25 seems so small so that's why I tried to change it to 9.5x7.25...Hope you guys forgive me...I guess even sometimes 9 plus just doesn't feel like it's enough.

Ineligible: Hey, it's great that you are too honest to lie, BigT. Not everyone on the Net is like that, unfortunately.

One lesson I've learnt from here is that people who are hung can have just the same worries about size as unhung people can. That's been an important lesson.