Measuring right?lol

ADAMMCLOVIN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol ok... so I dont mean to sound rude but I think alot of people have the tendency to overexagerrate. Don't get me wrong I love everyone Ive met on here. Im just seeing people writing about claiming they walk in the showers and see guys who are 12- 13 inches soft and then posting that their dick heads are 7/1 2 inches around lol and then seeing their pics and its prob more like 4 inches around at the most. Heres an example. My friend says he saw a guy in the lockeroom whos "dick was hanging past his knees" haha and I'm like wtf. So I tell him to go back and ask the guy later how big he is and my friend said he had overexaggerated and the guy was around 8 inches. I guess its the same thing when a girls sees a big guy and says instead of 9 inches--its "13 inches" Haha. I dunno Im just seeing alot of overexagerations and it doesnt do much for people who are measuring right and a little bit above average trying to get bigger hearing someone claiming they have a 8 inch around cockhead then a 13 inch length when soft. anyways done ramblin.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol ok... so I dont mean to sound rude but I think alot of people have the tendency to overexagerrate. Don't get me wrong I love everyone Ive met on here. Im just seeing people writing about claiming they walk in the showers and see guys who are 12- 13 inches soft and then posting that their dick heads are 7/1 2 inches around lol and then seeing their pics and its prob more like 4 inches around at the most. Heres an example. My friend says he saw a guy in the lockeroom whos "dick was hanging past his knees" haha and I'm like wtf. So I tell him to go back and ask the guy later how big he is and my friend said he had overexaggerated and the guy was around 8 inches. I guess its the same thing when a girls sees a big guy and says instead of 9 inches--its "13 inches" Haha. I dunno Im just seeing alot of overexagerations and it doesnt do much for people who are measuring right and a little bit above average trying to get bigger hearing someone claiming they have a 8 inch around cockhead then a 13 inch length when soft. anyways done ramblin.
So true man, some people even overexagerrate about their own junk claiming to be 9inch -10 then when you see pics. it's like 7inchs at the most, i've seen this alot...that came out wrong :bigeyes:

ADAMMCLOVIN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha dude i know. ur fuckin right. i dont know i dont think some people can help it. i think the mind can produce an image of what u wanna c too. my friends do that alot but they really believe that theve seen 12 inch cocks in the lockers when it was only prob 8

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah i mean, it works backwards as well, like I thought I was on the small side until i actually measured and saw that 7x6 was larger than average....I still feel like it's small even though i know it's not

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol, i suppose you're correct and thanks for the morale boost, the internet is totally NOT the place where one should get their idea about penis size.

Don't get me wrong from my previous post, I'm happy with my size, but sometimes my mind plays tricks on me.

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea every girl ive talked to thinks sevens really big. and 8's giant

I'm 7 x 5.5, and every girl I've been with except two (out of 14) has commented on my size. And I'm not even a giant, just a moderately hung guy. The average cock is smaller than many of us realize. I think I'm pretty small sometimes too, but all of my personal experience runs to the contrary.

D

deleted30979

I tend to take real care that I don't measure wrong. For a while I was insecure about my dick because of the perspective when you look top-down, and eventually I just became so fed up with the whole concept of exaggerating and outright faking measurements that it's not something I want to do, even by accident.

Not only because it's dishonest but also because other guys who might see your pictures or read your measurements might develop a distorted perspective regarding their own dicks the way that I did.