measuring right?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We made a video of us measuring hubby's flaccid cock( well, 15% aroused he said:tongue: ) Now before we do an erection one, are we doing it right????

Thanks

Honey

( it's in ther gallery)

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My flaccid measurement of 5" X 5" was taken with the tape measure going along the topside of my cock to the tip (with foreskin pulled back).
Girth was taken with the tape measure wrapped around the centre of the shaft.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't seen the vid--yet--but as the previous poster said, yeah, you're supposed to measure down the top.

HOWEVER, if you're going to use a still camera set up to one side for this next movie as it seems you did in the previous ones, it'd probably show better if you measured down the side, with the tape actually facing the camera.

As far as girth, my suggestion would be to measure in the middle and again wherever he happens to be the fattest if it's not the middle.

Getting measured is so hot to me. I've only experienced it twice, most recently just a few weeks ago by my wife. She calls me big all the time, but her actually verifying it right after reading in Cosmo that average length was between 4(?!) and 6 inches was just awesome. I was some kind of horny for days afterwards.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks patrick and Yorkie...Your both so yummy mmm two of my favorite LPSG'ers...want me to come and measure you too???

I wish my hubby loved it..lol..he finds me very annoying like that I think :)

x
Honey

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should also try to keep the penis parallel to the floor when measuring; that also goes for the flaccid measurement. (I noticed a slight cheat there...)

Apart from this, your guy should stand up, and the measurment should be taken along the topside of the penis.
You're also allowed to follow the curve of the penis, apparently...

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:tongue: Albert, I wasn't cheating , I was getting it closer to the camera so you can see the number on the tape ..I actually dont care too much what the number says, I just like the visual of me doing it :smile:

..It's alot harder than you thuink trying to get it all on a quick cam screen so it's clear.....I'll have to perfect it all and do a long one with faccid, (hand job) semi, ( fucking) and then fully erect measurements
( he will be so thrilled :rolleyes: I'll have to get him drunk :wink: )

I love doing it

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to start at the ten inch mark, work my way up...give myself a pat on the back and do the same the following day. :eek:) For some unknown reason, it always seems to boost my ego.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks patrick and Yorkie...Your both so yummy mmm two of my favorite LPSG'ers...want me to come and measure you too???

I wish my hubby loved it..lol..he finds me very annoying like that I think :)

x
Honey
You're welcome to measure me,it's purely for verification reasons,right? :tongue:
The full erection would be no problem but the flaccid measurment may take some time.I'll think of something to keep you entertained while we wait. :wink: :smile:

kcee

Experimental Member
Media
I KNOW that there is NO WAY that a flaccid measurement would be possible if you were doing the measuring Wildhoney. I'm pretty sure that I WOULD achieve my all time best erect measurement though! I'm pretty sure that I would finally top the 8" girth mark when you stretched the tape measure.