Measuring size and usable size

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Beercanthick, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Beercanthick

Beercanthick New Member

If I can fit the side of my dick or the underside of my dick in a mouth or hole, thus it is usable mass that can occupy and empty space, why can't I count this in my measurement?

People say measure from the top, measure from the top, but the extra length or girth beyond that top little pubes, gets left out. But, believe me, when you flip them into that right position, usually with them on their side, one leg out, the other leg bent, and you give them that final extra inch of lenght and extra girth, then watch how their eyes open wide with suprise (they thought they'd been taking it all in that silly missionary style), it is evidence that the side and the underside count to someone's added pleasure.

Is it just because we are biased by our own view of our dicks, looking down from high above? From up top, my dick is thick, but from the side, it is freaky thick, but you wouldn't know it from that vaulted vantage point high up where my eyes (or guy's eyes studying his own) look down at my meat.

To paraphrase - "If the dick does fit, you must aquit", or at least concede it counts!

2. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    It's because the penis is not a perfect geometric shape that measuring penile volume is extremely difficult to do. How can one accurately measure his penis in cubic inches?

One thought would be to try the water displacement method. Find a graduated beaker long and wide enough to accommodate your hard penis. Fill it with water, stick your hard dick into it which will force the equal volume of water out of the beaker, then remove your cock and see how much water is left in the beaker. The dfference tells you the volume of your penis.

You could also make a mold of your hard cock and then fill the mold with water, then pour the water into a measuring cup. You might find that your volume is 1-3/4 cup which doesn't sound as impressive as cubic inches might.

Of course, you could always measure around the fattest part of your cock and use that measurement to impress others.

Why don't you show us rather than tell us? Let us be the judge of whether it's 'freaky thick' or not. LOL

3. Beercanthick

Beercanthick New Member

Bareback, your reply put a hell of a smile on my face. Hell yes, size should be measured by displacement of the volume of whatever the fuck you were getting at. I like that.

I get the challenge to show my dick - but here's my answer (besides the fact that I'm new to this site): I am a cameraman for a living. For some reason, I'm a bit phobic about cameras being pointed at me. Of course, as more cameras innundate every aspect of our lives, I should just get over it. It's just a dick pic, I know. I'm always looking for someone to help me take a pic.

But in the meantime, let me share the adjectives I've heard: beercan, beer bottle, chubber, fattie.

And what do I usually say: We'll go slow, it all you, but once you're used to it, I take over.

4. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    I can have that effect on people ;-)

Well, if you're in Los Angeles I've got a camera and I can take very nice pics. I'd shoot your dick for ya.

And I say "I'm gonna fuck you until you LIKE it!"

I also say "If your mouth is on my dick it had better be because your ass is hungry"

I have a lot of these sayings really...

Draft saved Draft deleted