Measuring Techniques

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by seterwind, May 28, 2007.

1. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
    Alot of people measure in different ways, rulers bone pressed/none bone pressed. Amount of hands then measureing the length of there hand. Comparing to objects then measuring there objects.

Adjusting for the curve of the cock, I find the string method best. Takes some string, have it follow your cock to the top, and then measure the string. Also works well for girth, if you only have a straight ruler around.

But when you typically say 7 inches-8 inches, it seems to be always with the straight ruler test. My cock with a straight test is only 7 inches, and it was 8 and a bit with the string test... does a curve really count when measuring?

2. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I use a wal mart cloth tape measure. They don't stretch like string does. I bone press when I measure because when I push in on the area around my cock what little fat I have pushes back. If I don't hit the cervix then that is how much cock goes in, and not just to the skin around the base of the cock.

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    cloth tape measure or string is best for measuring girth. I just generally use a rule and bone press method for length. Unless your curve was pretty bad measuring the curve itself is probably a false measurement.

4. biggerjohnson

biggerjohnson New Member

Albums:
    bp is best for tracking gains and measuring tape is just for girth imo

Draft saved Draft deleted