1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Measuring Techniques

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by seterwind, May 28, 2007.

1. seterwind

seterwind Member

Albums:
    Alot of people measure in different ways, rulers bone pressed/none bone pressed. Amount of hands then measureing the length of there hand. Comparing to objects then measuring there objects.

Adjusting for the curve of the cock, I find the string method best. Takes some string, have it follow your cock to the top, and then measure the string. Also works well for girth, if you only have a straight ruler around.

But when you typically say 7 inches-8 inches, it seems to be always with the straight ruler test. My cock with a straight test is only 7 inches, and it was 8 and a bit with the string test... does a curve really count when measuring?

2. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 Banned

I use a wal mart cloth tape measure. They don't stretch like string does. I bone press when I measure because when I push in on the area around my cock what little fat I have pushes back. If I don't hit the cervix then that is how much cock goes in, and not just to the skin around the base of the cock.

3. darkone

darkone Member

Albums:
    cloth tape measure or string is best for measuring girth. I just generally use a rule and bone press method for length. Unless your curve was pretty bad measuring the curve itself is probably a false measurement.

4. biggerjohnson

biggerjohnson Member

Albums:
    bp is best for tracking gains and measuring tape is just for girth imo

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice