Measuring the girth

carnage58

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys!
I have a question.
The diameter of my penis measures 5.3cm(2.09inch).
When I am measuring the girth, it is only 14.5-14.75cm(5.7-5.8 inch)
Do I measure somewhat wrong?I know that the girth of penis isn't exactly like a circle.I always thought that when I have "big diameter" my girth should be above 6 inches.

carnage58

Just Browsing
Media
Look at this site.
http://mindprod.com/ggloss/penisgirth.html
I don't count my penis girth based on this site.
Maybe some people to count girth use this formula:
c = d * π / e;
d = c * e / π;
Where c is the circumference, d is the diameter, e is a measure of the eccentricity (off-roundness) of the penis, and π (pi) is 3.14159. e would be 1.0 for a perfectly cylindrical penis, and a little greater than one for the usual oval-triangular cross section penis.

mono

Legendary Member
Media
obviosly, if your dick is not completely circular, then measuring the diameter would always give you a different lengh, depending on where exactly you measure. Most dicks have a somewhot oval shape, being wider on top and underneath, whereas the sides are a little narrower.

so, just measure the circumference with a measuring tape; that will give you the most accurate result

mono:biggrin1:

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting... Most people seem happy with the circumference measure. But as the penis is usually more broad than it is tall (in cross section) you can't just halve the circumference measure to get the breadth of the shaft (you couldn't really do that with a perfect circle either). You're sort of fudging it since the penis is not like a box and does not have perfectly straight sides.

Here's one way I might suggest getting a close estimate: take your thumb and forefinger pointing upward and cradle your penis between the two keeping the fingers as straight as possible, then use a ruler to measure the distance between the inside sides of the thumb and forefinger. That should tell you approx. how "wide"your cock is.

For other penis measuring techniques, go to http://www.barebackjack.com/measuring.html