Measuring - Two Hands

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Incocknito, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Incocknito

Gold Member

Basically if I put two hands on my cock there is still the head left. And by two hands I mean two actual hands, so that the knuckles of both hands are on the top of the penis.

This (I think) gives you a 'bonepressed' measurement as opposed to a 'from the balls' measurement you get with your knuckles on the underside.

Anyway if my hands are 3.9" across then two hands = 7.8" so there shouldn't be any penis left. Does this two hand method account for a curve or is it just false?

An actual measurement with a tape measure says 7.75" FYI. I'm just wondering why there is still some penis left with two hands when there shouldn't be.

2. n52b30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well last time i measured was back when i was 16 but it came out about the same as you measured cept when i use two hands it ends up being about 8.5in so i dunno ha ha. maybe i should just measure for real again

3. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

8.5" is still less than 12". Just use a ruler.

4. Incocknito

Gold Member

Can no one else try this and see what happens? If the width of your palms is longer than your penis, how can there be penis left?

I have measured and I'm 7.75", close to 8" but not quite but when I use two hands the head of my penis is still there and that's at least 1" long. It doesn't make sense!

5. Lionel_Inchy

Lionel_Inchy Member

Lol hands arent a standard unit of measurement, hence the reason why people use rulers .. Who cares if theres an extra inch left .. Stick to a ruler

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

But surely it should add up? My dick is weird. Or my hands. Or both. Or maybe I'm weird all over... :p

7. CBS69

CBS69 New Member

Albums:
    Yep, I can do the same...two hands still some cock plus head left

8. Pandasaurus

Pandasaurus New Member

there is nothing that can determine penis length like that.
    penis shape, size, length, girth, it's all completely random.

That said, yeah, I can put both hands comfortably around my penis with still the head left.

9. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I get what you're saying. Maybe you're right and hands are accounting for a curve. Have you tried measuring with a flexible tape that can run along a curve to see if it comes out the same (or similar to) the hand measurement?

Unfortunately, I can't test it on myself :tongue:.

10. Incocknito

Gold Member

You are misunderstanding. I am not saying there is a correlation between hand size and dick size. I am saying that a known quantity (width of my hands) does not add up to another known quantity (length of my penis).

So 7.8" should be the same whether it is one object 7.8" long or two objects that combine to equal 7.8".

Obviously I will have to do more tests. I will submit the results for peer review tout suite.

11. gustavorofer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have 4 inches hands. If I wrap my cock with both my hands, there's still a good inch left, or even more. And there's NO WAY I'm 9 inches long.I find that intriguing, too.

12. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

When I place both hands around my cock it totally disappears? Were is my cock? I'm sure it's here some where.

13. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wonder how you guys are measuring your hands. When you put your hands together around your cock, fist on fist, the pertinent dimension is the width of your hand across the knuckles (i.e., the bottom knuckles, where the fingers join the body of the hand). I measure my hand at 3 1/4 inches wide at that point, and I wear a size medium glove. Either you two are measuring your hands in an irrelevant way (maybe from the heel to the thumb joint?) or you have really huge hands (which magically shrink when you put them around your cock).

(By the way, the French phrase is "tout de suite," not "tout suite." The latter would be pronounced, approximately, "too sweet.")

14. Incocknito

Gold Member

I'm measuring the width of my hand in a straight line from the midpoint between my thumb and index finger. Am I doing it wrong? I measured the back of my hand from knuckle to knuckle and it was the same

And I knew of tout de suite but I'm sure I heard tout suite in something on TV a long time ago which made me think it was acceptable. I will never trust TV again!

15. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is that. :wink:

16. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    :scratchchin: Hmm. I'm not sure what you mean by the midpoint between your thumb and index finger. Do you mean the midpoint between your thumb joint and your index finger joint (i.e., line no. 3 on the diagram on this page)? If you really mean the point midway between the two digits, it would be in empty space when your thumb is extended! I was measuring in the fashion indicated on this page (scroll down). But I would expect the results to be about the same.
    You can't tell how a French phrase is spelled from hearing it pronounced. "Tout de suite" is pronounced, approximately, "toot sweet." "Tout de" sounds like a "t" in that context because (1) the "t" on the end of "tout" is not pronounced, (2) the "e" in "de" is not pronounced, and (3) the "d" in "de" is devoiced (pronounced like a "t") by assimilation to the "s" that immediately follows. One thing that made me comment on your error was the fact that I had encountered the very same error in a book just yesterday--and the book was written by an American who grew up in a French-speaking part of Switzerland (although, as he tells us, his spelling was always very bad)!

17. Incocknito

Gold Member

Yes I was measuring at line three in the first link. I have revised my measurements and used a tape measure (as opposed to a cloth tape) and the proper measurement is 3.7". But that is still 7"+ which means very little cock should be visible.

Also I measured from the side and it was over 8" (I'll need to measure again to verify by how much) although I have heard that measurement is usually more than the actual size. And I measured the bottom side, beginning from the bottom of the shaft. If you push down, you can feel where the shaft ends. That came out just under 8" which is probably more "true".

So at this stage my 'handbreadth' is about 3.7" so two hand spans is over 7". At this point I am thinking that when the palm is tense, there is some shrinkage of the handbreadth measurement. Either that or the hands fit very snugly over my cock and make efficient use of the surface area.

As for tout de suite, I think tout suite is a common miswording. That's what happens when you incorporate foreign phrases into the language I think.

18. D_Dick_Jagger

D_Dick_Jagger Account Disabled

Measuring like you are, you are failing to see that the handbreadth changes at that spot depending on thumb and finger position. This is due to the fact that the area you are describing is a soft tissue one, with an overlay of muscles, etc. Also the positions of you finger bones shifts, and compresses once you form a circle with your hand. This is easily verifiable and took me seconds to figure out. Even changes of 1/8-1/4inch per hand would add some perceivable difference, no?

19. B_deckard1980

B_deckard1980 New Member

Good for you having such huge two hands cock.

Another famous two hander cock: Mr. MANDINGO himself.

Attached Files:

#19 B_deckard1980, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  20. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    "tout de suite" from Belgium.
    You don't have to be so long. I can grap my penis with both hands.
    It's just pushing your balls away, like I did in my pic's, with your leggs open. And I have big hands as you can see in another pic, comparing to my leggs. ( They are low-res from web-cam )

Draft saved Draft deleted