Measuring while soft

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by The Batman, Aug 26, 2008.

1. The Batman

The Batman New Member

I have read on the internet that a method used by some doctors and surveyors to measure the penis is to stretch it (pull it) out while flaccid (soft). They say it is a very accurate measure. Now, have any of you done this method before? If so, have you seen a difference between pulling out while soft and measuring when hard?
    Please, could you take both measurement and post them to see if you get any difference in the reading?
    Thank you.

2. Stroking18

Stroking18 New Member

I've read this before too except it went like.. "The size of a stretched soft penis is 95% of the maximum size of the same one erect". For me its off by about 2 inches.. hard to measure and stretch at the same time. I dont know if it makes a difference but im a slight grower.

3. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Seeing as erectile tissue extends up into a man's pelvis I'm not so sure about this.

It also doesn't take into account the expansion of the corpus spongiosum as they fill with blood.

But I can see it being a worthwhile way to obtain a non-erect measurement.

4. sykray

sykray Active Member

Just as there are grow-ers and show-ers and many in between, so, there is individual variation on how accurately you can predict erect length from flaccid stretched length. On average it is about 95% of a full erection. It is only used for large groups of guys so that one can statistically get an idea of the mean and variability of penis sizes without subjecting the medical researchers and the men being measured to the embarrassment of trying to get full erections. Other researchers have used injectable drugs to get non-erotic erections but that's quite expensive and doesn't necessarily get past the embarrassment.

Stretched length has very poor value in assessing an individual man and has penis.

5. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't my measure my completely soft penis because it always begins to get erect as soon as I think about measuring (or touching it). There's so many sizes between completely flacid and complete erect.

I'm afraid that fully erect penis is the only fair way to measure penis size.

Draft saved Draft deleted