Measuring whilst sitted

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I know there's another proper measuring method topic open, but I was curious if being seated or standing matters in accuracy. When standing and measuring with a tailors measuring tape, I measure 7.5"-8" somewhere in between depending on arousal, and when sitting it's around 7" or a hair under.

I'd think standing would matter most as when sitting it seems as if some of it retracts. I'd hope for the former and not the latter for that little ego stroke :rolleyes:

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lots of little things make small but ego important differences in measuring lol.

When sitting doing things like clenching your butt, and shifting your hips forward might buy a quarter inch, also if you have a banana curve using a tape measure instead of a ruler will buy you a little bit depending on the amount of curve. Forcing your penis str8 with a normal ruler will do the same but can be painful so why bother (which is why I use a tape measure in my pics).

While I personally measure biggest standing I could see it being different for different body types. Interestingly, however when trying to do the $2 quarter trick I found that sitting with only a partial erection got me my best results, as my dick stands almost str8 up and has a bit of a curve. This made it impossible to do any other way (I actually got frustrated and gave up the first day i tried it). I lost count on how many times I catapulted the quarters off while trying to work the camera lol.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Hm, yea I guess it all depends, but I'm just curious as to if the position matters for a true measurement.

It's hard for me to measure with a ruler cause of my downward curve and it hurt to pull it up. Also gives a different measurement, but I think a tailors tape is the most accurate because it measure it naturally without pulling or pushing of my hand. When I'm sitting and I push my penis outwards slightly it gives the same measurement as standing though