Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you all for helping me with this question. So my wife has measured my cock during foreplay for role play etc, and I curve up and to the left slightly. So we have done on top of the shaft bone pressed and when I am rock hard (10% of the time I’m estimating) I hit 9 inches with majority of the time being between 8.5-8.75.

Now my question is if I curve up shouldn’t I measure from balls pressed on underside of my shaft? Or take the average from both measurements? I’m often envious of guys who curve downward because I feel like it adds length measuring bone pressed and give the optical illusion of being larger visually.
Am I getting my question across correctly?

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unfortunately that isn't the valid way to measure because it's from the underside which has a very ambiguous starting point. You could technically get almost to your anus from underneath.

But dude! Your dick is fucking monstrous! You don't need to get a bigger number, i don't think you realize how huge a dick that measures to 8.5, let alone 9 inches is. You've got a great body too. You already have most men's dream body and dick. Own that!

G Hose

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately that isn't the valid way to measure because it's from the underside which has a very ambiguous starting point. You could technically get almost to your anus from underneath.

But dude! Your dick is fucking monstrous! You don't need to get a bigger number, i don't think you realize how huge a dick that measures to 8.5, let alone 9 inches is. You've got a great body too. You already have most men's dream body and dick. Own that!
But don’t you think if I measure properly from the underneath and take the average of both then that would be most accurate for an upward curve? Thanks for the compliment!

Reactions: Gj816

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But don’t you think if I measure properly from the underneath and take the average of both then that would be most accurate for an upward curve? Thanks for the compliment!
Unfortunately there is no such thing as measuring properly from underneath. But I totally understand what you're saying. I also have an upward and left curving dick. And yeah it is frustrating that our upwards curve makes it difficult to get our full size measured... =/

You're welcome dude! You should definitely show off some more! :)

Reactions: Gj816