Measuring with a U-Curve

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by belinoitaliano, Dec 30, 2004.

1. belinoitaliano

belinoitaliano New Member

Albums:
    My penis has a fairly strong U-curve, and I notice that when I measure myself pressing my penis flat against a ruler, I'm almost 1/4" longer than when I don't. I often wonder if this isn't partially responsible for differences in self-administered measurements and scientific surveys (other than the fact that guys tacking on two inches to their real size so they can seem like real studs in a huge pool of anonymous data.) Is the measurement you get flattening out your u-curve the correct measurement?

2. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hmm I dont know about flattening out your curve but I guess its okay as long as it doesnt hurt. I think a seamstress' or measuring tape heh would be best...

3. jonb

Gold Member

It's basic trigonometry. Basically the distance between the end of your penis and the root (on a straight line) will be longer than the distance from either point and the curve, but shorter than the total length of your penis. Any curved penis has this problem; it's why I prefer a tape measure to a ruler. The tape measure also helps me measure girth and flaccid length.

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

Resident seamstress and fan of the curves penis volunteers her measureing services free of charge........

5. bigboner8

bigboner8 New Member

Madame Zora

I have a huge curve and the next time I am in Ohio I want you to measure it. Leave your needle and thread at home. Thanks. :eek:

6. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I have a U curve, too...I use a cloth measuring tape like a tailor or seamstress uses because it's a bit more flexible and not as cold as a retractible metal tape measure. When you have a U curve, a ruler just doesn't accurately measure..I'm off by almost an inch on a ruler, and when I'm hard, I can't even begin to straighten it out...but the benefits of having an upward turned banana shaped dick are pure pleaure for my partners. :D

7. Imported

Gold Member

DieHard9x6: As you might notice from some of my pics in the Parade, I have both a U-curve and a curve to my left. I used a tape measure along the curve (not "as the crow flies, so to speak) when arriving at my 9" size. Make sense? What do you think, Zora? And yes, you can measure me personally if you like! :p

8. big_peter

big_peter New Member

** forming line for measuring service ** hoping the degree of curvature is still satisfactory **

9. Donk

Donk New Member

I agree with those who said that a tailor's cloth tape measure is the most accurate way of measuring a penis with any degree of curve. A tailor's tape measure is designed for measuring body parts, a hard ruler is not.

Draft saved Draft deleted