Measuring with a U-Curve

belinoitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis has a fairly strong U-curve, and I notice that when I measure myself pressing my penis flat against a ruler, I'm almost 1/4" longer than when I don't. I often wonder if this isn't partially responsible for differences in self-administered measurements and scientific surveys (other than the fact that guys tacking on two inches to their real size so they can seem like real studs in a huge pool of anonymous data.) Is the measurement you get flattening out your u-curve the correct measurement?

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Hmm I dont know about flattening out your curve but I guess its okay as long as it doesnt hurt. I think a seamstress' or measuring tape heh would be best...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's basic trigonometry. Basically the distance between the end of your penis and the root (on a straight line) will be longer than the distance from either point and the curve, but shorter than the total length of your penis. Any curved penis has this problem; it's why I prefer a tape measure to a ruler. The tape measure also helps me measure girth and flaccid length.

bigboner8

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 1 2005, 07:38 AM
Resident seamstress and fan of the curves penis volunteers her measureing services free of charge........
[post=271229]Quoted post[/post]​

Madame Zora

I have a huge curve and the next time I am in Ohio I want you to measure it. Leave your needle and thread at home. Thanks. :eek:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a U curve, too...I use a cloth measuring tape like a tailor or seamstress uses because it's a bit more flexible and not as cold as a retractible metal tape measure. When you have a U curve, a ruler just doesn't accurately measure..I'm off by almost an inch on a ruler, and when I'm hard, I can't even begin to straighten it out...but the benefits of having an upward turned banana shaped dick are pure pleaure for my partners. :D

DieHard9x6: As you might notice from some of my pics in the Parade, I have both a U-curve and a curve to my left. I used a tape measure along the curve (not "as the crow flies, so to speak) when arriving at my 9" size. Make sense? What do you think, Zora? And yes, you can measure me personally if you like! :p

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 1 2005, 02:38 AM
Resident seamstress and fan of the curves penis volunteers her measureing services free of charge........
[post=271229]Quoted post[/post]​

** forming line for measuring service ** hoping the degree of curvature is still satisfactory **

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with those who said that a tailor's cloth tape measure is the most accurate way of measuring a penis with any degree of curve. A tailor's tape measure is designed for measuring body parts, a hard ruler is not.