Measuring wrong?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Bodacious Appetite, Dec 12, 2009.

1. D_Bodacious Appetite

Yeah I've got a question. I wear Magnum XL condoms now because reg mags kept breaking on me. But here's the thing. From all the stories I hear all the dudes who wear these are like 6+ girth. Now whenever I'll see some of the pictures on here of dudes claiming to be 6 in girth I'll be thinking wow I'm much thicker than them but then when I go to measure it only comes up 5.6-5.7 in girth. Now I'm just curious am I measuring wrong or something. How exactly do u measure girth, and where should the tape stop? And How thick do I look anyway?

2. B_mature54

B_mature54 New Member

Grif I agree, I am 6" girth and most guy make the mistake of putting their hand around their dicks, in the pictures. No six inches!

3. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    You look about 6.5" in girth . You can either use a tape measure and just measure at the thickest part which is what most guys do. You can also get a shoestring and tie it and cut it then measure the string. I have heard of both being done.
    I find one of the best measuring devices is when a guy compares his cock to his wrist or forearm then you KNOW unless he is emaciated it is gonna be 6" or thicker .

HH

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I've always felt we should use the method which yields the most impressive measurement.

5. D_Bodacious Appetite

lmao guess what I was measuring wrong. Turns out my girth is 6.25 whoops lol

6. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

Don't you measure the girth by the circumference? You get a string, wrap it around and then straighten it up against a ruler.. That's how I thought how girth is measured...

7. D_Bodacious Appetite

I used a tape measurer what I'd been doing wrong was I forgot that the 0 wasn't at the beginning of the tape there is a half inch of blank tape before the zero starts.

8. dm7816

dm7816 New Member

Albums:
    That makes sense that you are about 6 inches girth because I tried the regular Magnum gold wrapper condom and it was a little bit loose on me, but still comfortable and it didn't slip off. Now I use Trustex XL condoms, they fit comfortably and are very sensitive. I'm 7 inches long and 5.5 inches girth. What is your length anyways?

9. the_reverend

Gold Member

that's weird...i'm 5.5 around and Magnum XLs are still kind of snug. not constricting snug like regular condoms or Magnums, but the good "stay on" kind of snug they're supposed to be.

or have i been measuring wrong too? lol!

10. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

You might measuring right to get a 5.7 inch girth, and still feel snug inside a Magnum XL. The magnums are tapered so they are snug at the base and wider at the head. I wear them and find them so snug at the base that I feel uncomfortable after they have been on me for more than 30 minutes.

This page shows the measurement stats for a Magnum XL.

Where do they most feel snug on you? That will depend mostly on the tapered shape of the condom, but also the shape of your penis. Are you wider at the base?

11. D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer Account Disabled

I feel the same way... I see pics of guys and think "I swear I'm thicker than that..." yet they're 6 or 6.5 inches and I'm 5.5. Pretty sure I'm measuring right too. Hmm.

12. D_Bodacious Appetite

I'm exactly 8.8 but I just say nine lol might as well.

They feel most snug in the middle because that's where I'm thickest and the XL's have actually started breaking on me too sometimes :/, but not as often as the magnums. But I fill out the entire condom no air pockets or wrinkles.

13. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think you bring up a good point Grif, girth is often times exaggerated just as much as length but it is often over looked.

5.5-6" girth is very large in real life and true 6"+ girth is huge! And you are right, lots of people claim to be 6, 6.7, 7+ but their pics don't seem to back that up.

But oh well, as long as people exaggerate length they will do it to girth also.

14. 80deezel

80deezel New Member

It's standard procedure to take off at least a half inch in self reported girth measurements unless they have measurement pics to prove otherwise.

#14 80deezel, Dec 18, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  15. Sement

Sement Member

Telling length and girth from pictures is impossible. Girth and length counteract each other in pics. The guys who look really long in pics typically don't have much girth. The guys who look really girthy usually don't have much length. Of course, there are freaks who have both and we all hate on 'em :mad:.

According to the 2001 Lifestyles Condom Cancun Spring Break survey, a 6" or larger girth would put you in the 98+ percentile. So, that is the top 2%, or 1 out of 50 men. I find girth measurements to be more confusing to make than length, mostly because your penis is one length. However, girth measurements can vary widely at different points on the shaft.

16. D_Bodacious Appetite

Haha then what am I considered then?

Draft saved Draft deleted